“The hotter the day, the less you pay!”. Fantastic promotional idea from menswear label Social Suicide to celebrate the launch of their new Ganton Street outlet.
Depending on how hot it is in our fair capital this summer, Social Suicide will be offering you the equivalent money off their current SS09 collection, The Beaufort Scale. If it’s 21 degrees on the thermometer, then you get 21% off, if it’s (a miracle) 30 degrees, then 30% off – simple system, beautifully implicated. Whether it’s a scorcher or not, the shop’s well worth a visit and not even London will hit freezing for a little while yet, so you’ve no excuse… Social Suicide, 8 Ganton Street, London, W1F 7QP
- Submit Saturdays: First impressions and Cover Pages
- A futuristic framework for the retrospective of pioneering “total design” advocate Ove Arup
- Cool off with this week's Best of the Web and who to follow on social media
- Elena Éper's spirited illustrations to make you smile and squirm
- Pencil Bandit and Grey London produce quirky branded stings for E4
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Chris (Simpsons Artist)'s surreal but accurate illustrations of creative jobs
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Photographer Adrienne Salinger’s series of teenage bedrooms from the 90s
- Is it ever OK to work for free?