“The hotter the day, the less you pay!”. Fantastic promotional idea from menswear label Social Suicide to celebrate the launch of their new Ganton Street outlet.
Depending on how hot it is in our fair capital this summer, Social Suicide will be offering you the equivalent money off their current SS09 collection, The Beaufort Scale. If it’s 21 degrees on the thermometer, then you get 21% off, if it’s (a miracle) 30 degrees, then 30% off – simple system, beautifully implicated. Whether it’s a scorcher or not, the shop’s well worth a visit and not even London will hit freezing for a little while yet, so you’ve no excuse… Social Suicide, 8 Ganton Street, London, W1F 7QP
- Cool links, mag love and who to follow – it's Best of the Web!
- Superb updates from plus mûrs showcase slick design and 90s net-art influences
- Mattress Men: a new film tells the tale of Dublin's local hero Mattress Mick
- Baptiste Virot gives us summer vibes with his pop art-inspired illustrations
- Build and the Nike brand team creates bold branding for Nike’s Track and Field line
- Marco Onofri tackles the topic of internet lust in The Followers (NSFW)
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- David Hockney reveals what life is like in his Los Angeles studio
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Stack founder Steven Watson shares five of his top magazines
- Hilarious and charming new Maynards Bassetts' Liquorice Allsorts ad by Jack Sachs