“The hotter the day, the less you pay!”. Fantastic promotional idea from menswear label Social Suicide to celebrate the launch of their new Ganton Street outlet.
Depending on how hot it is in our fair capital this summer, Social Suicide will be offering you the equivalent money off their current SS09 collection, The Beaufort Scale. If it’s 21 degrees on the thermometer, then you get 21% off, if it’s (a miracle) 30 degrees, then 30% off – simple system, beautifully implicated. Whether it’s a scorcher or not, the shop’s well worth a visit and not even London will hit freezing for a little while yet, so you’ve no excuse… Social Suicide, 8 Ganton Street, London, W1F 7QP
- Submit Saturdays: Should you create a portfolio website when you’re a student?
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web
- Ben Hill and Daniel Oeffinger offer helping hand on Bucks' new animated spot for Cree
- Kristen Liu-Wong’s wild fluoro illustrations of empowered women
- Thoughtful composition and colour blocking in Martin Steiner’s sleek portfolio
- The Imperfection Booklets by O.OO explain the nuances of Risograph printing
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- Ten of our favourite collage artists on Instagram
- Creative industries make last attempts to sway EU referendum voters
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Monotype unveils its redesigned Transport for London typeface, Johnston100