“The hotter the day, the less you pay!”. Fantastic promotional idea from menswear label Social Suicide to celebrate the launch of their new Ganton Street outlet.
Depending on how hot it is in our fair capital this summer, Social Suicide will be offering you the equivalent money off their current SS09 collection, The Beaufort Scale. If it’s 21 degrees on the thermometer, then you get 21% off, if it’s (a miracle) 30 degrees, then 30% off – simple system, beautifully implicated. Whether it’s a scorcher or not, the shop’s well worth a visit and not even London will hit freezing for a little while yet, so you’ve no excuse… Social Suicide, 8 Ganton Street, London, W1F 7QP
- Back once again, it's Best of the Web!
- Photographers Kelia Anne MacCluskey and Luca Venter explore the limits of reality
- Gabriella Boyd’s paintings capture fleeting moments of intimacy
- Friday Mixtape: Because Music's Jane Third creates a lo-fi electronic mix
- Magic Party Place: CJ Clarke photographs Basildon, Essex over ten years
- Diane Fox distorts the “illusion of the diorama” with beguiling images of museum exhibits
- Photographer Trent Davis Bailey documents rural American community The North Fork
- Mr Bingo’s Valentine’s cards for single people
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- Graphic artist Patrick Thomas’ found poster collages