“The hotter the day, the less you pay!”. Fantastic promotional idea from menswear label Social Suicide to celebrate the launch of their new Ganton Street outlet.
Depending on how hot it is in our fair capital this summer, Social Suicide will be offering you the equivalent money off their current SS09 collection, The Beaufort Scale. If it’s 21 degrees on the thermometer, then you get 21% off, if it’s (a miracle) 30 degrees, then 30% off – simple system, beautifully implicated. Whether it’s a scorcher or not, the shop’s well worth a visit and not even London will hit freezing for a little while yet, so you’ve no excuse… Social Suicide, 8 Ganton Street, London, W1F 7QP
- Cats flying out of speakers and our technology addiction: highlights from Channel 4 Random Acts
- Kyle Bean's tactile simulacrums are brought to life with wit and precision
- Margot Bowman rethinks the selfie and the future of personalisation
- Warriors Studio and Freytag Anderson explore process and dialogue in new identity for GDFS 16
- Gorgeous Memphis-inspired, primary colour-packed work from Benjamin Rawson
- A cacophony of styles come together for this wacky promo animation for Gutter Fest
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- The best design courses in the UK, according to The Guardian University Guide 2017
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"