Henrietta is a final year illustration student at the University of Brighton, she is still enjoying experimenting in new medias and her main goal with her work is to make people smile.
Henrietta was due to join us in the studio this week and help out but unfortunately she didn’t get further than this guy near Brighton station (pictured). She will however be guest posting all week.
- Creatives' favourite music videos: the inspirational, forbidden and political
- Scott Sheffield examines tourism in the small towns surrounding America’s National Parks
- ECAL photography graduate Cécilia Poupon elevates everyday beauty
- Meet plant-obsessed illustrator Franz Lang
- Graffiti, murals and design: Jake Foreman illustrates all mediums in new zine, Flash
- Houman Momtazian utilises a modernist design influence with “moments of tension and vibrancy”
- Larry Hallegua captures sun worshippers on Pattaya Beach in Thailand
- Amsterdam-based photographer Lois Cohen’s "absurd" portraits
- Applicants to UK arts and design university courses declines by over 14,000 this year
- Michael Bierut designs new brand identity for the Poetry Foundation
- Colette, the trailblazer: creatives pay tribute to the iconic Parisian store and its legacy
- The Sky Sports rebrand features bespoke type and refined logos across nine channels