Wes Anderson, Director of The Royal Tenenbaums is set to release a stop motion animation of The Fantastic Mr Fox later this year. What with Jarvis Cocker to have written a couple of songs and a familiarly impressive cast, it doesn’t look set to dissapoint any childhood memories of Mr Fox (George Clooney), Badger (Bill Murray) or Farmer Bean (Michel Gambon).
I blame Spike Jonze_ for the lapse in my ‘thou shalt not touch’ theory of children’s books.
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"