Wes Anderson, Director of The Royal Tenenbaums is set to release a stop motion animation of The Fantastic Mr Fox later this year. What with Jarvis Cocker to have written a couple of songs and a familiarly impressive cast, it doesn’t look set to dissapoint any childhood memories of Mr Fox (George Clooney), Badger (Bill Murray) or Farmer Bean (Michel Gambon).
I blame Spike Jonze_ for the lapse in my ‘thou shalt not touch’ theory of children’s books.
- “Run towards the noise” – MINI contemplates the future of mobility and personalisation in London
- Photographer Benedetta Ristori documents cultural juxtapositions on the Balkan peninsula
- June Korea’s photographic fantasy: one man’s relationship with his sex doll
- Smart, funny and expertly executed party posters from German designer Mark Bohle
- Vice, despair and a bafflingly fertile imagination from Brooklyn-based Milton Melvin Croissant III
- A focus on typography in Ghent-based designer Corbin Mahieu's updated portfolio
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Babak Ganjei paints 90s sitcom sitting rooms. But which one's which?
- More bonkers and surreal selfies from Izumi Miyazaki
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web