Wes Anderson, Director of The Royal Tenenbaums is set to release a stop motion animation of The Fantastic Mr Fox later this year. What with Jarvis Cocker to have written a couple of songs and a familiarly impressive cast, it doesn’t look set to dissapoint any childhood memories of Mr Fox (George Clooney), Badger (Bill Murray) or Farmer Bean (Michel Gambon).
I blame Spike Jonze_ for the lapse in my ‘thou shalt not touch’ theory of children’s books.
- Back so soon? It's Best of the Web!
- The poised collages of New Contemporaries artist Katja Angeli
- True Print: the work of Swiss designer Dafi Kühne catalogued in fantastic new monograph
- The compositional eye of photographer Petr Pawlowski
- French designer Paul Bouigue makes a colourful fanzine about racket sports
- Anthony Burrill designs A-OK! watch in collaboration with Mr Jones Watches
- Photographer Carlota Guerrero on collaborating with Solange and getting signed to WeFolk (some NSFW)
- Taiwanese graphic designer Wang Zhi-Hong’s sublime cover designs
- New York-based Blake Lewis’ neat and considered portfolio exudes simplicity
- Erotic journal Odiseo explores laughter and loathing in its ninth volume (NSFW)
- London-based designer Laura Jouan’s well-considered, monochrome portfolio
- Sagmeister & Walsh releases more pins, raising funds for “causes threatened by the Trump administration”