Wes Anderson, Director of The Royal Tenenbaums is set to release a stop motion animation of The Fantastic Mr Fox later this year. What with Jarvis Cocker to have written a couple of songs and a familiarly impressive cast, it doesn’t look set to dissapoint any childhood memories of Mr Fox (George Clooney), Badger (Bill Murray) or Farmer Bean (Michel Gambon).
I blame Spike Jonze_ for the lapse in my ‘thou shalt not touch’ theory of children’s books.
- Photographer Zuza Krajewska's fragile portraits of Polish young offenders
- Anibal Bley’s Risograph zine experiments with glitchy patterns and illustrations
- CG Watkins’ narratively driven photography conveys mystery and escapism
- Sharp Type creates punchy typeface inspired by Swiss designer Adrian Frutiger
- Illustrator Susa Monteiro’s lonely figures battle the elements
- Photographer Trent Davis Bailey documents rural American community The North Fork
- Grope Sans: a very rude typeface by Bompas & Parr
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- The reductive and exacting work of graphic designer Laura Prim
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Nicolas Jaar releases Network, a book inspired by radio