In a change to the usual format we invited three graduates from our recent feature to speak at our latest talks evening. First up was University of Brighton graduate Rob Matthews, probably best known for his impressive Wikipedia book, Rob gave an insight into the rest of his portfolio and the ideas behind it.
The tenth installment was filmed at The Sense Loft in London and a big thanks as always to Sense Worldwide for their support.
- How I Got Here: Marco Velardi and Omar Sosa, Apartamento magazine
- It’s Nice That x Channel 4 Random Acts: “It’ll be like a guided acid trip”
- Felicity Hammond's art sends up the visual language of luxury property developers
- Gillian Wearing uses the public's work to examine privacy and individual vs collective experience
- Anna Biel defies convention with "trashy" illustrations and animations
- Polish illustrator Gosia Herba interprets myths and legends in pastel tones
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Stack founder Steven Watson shares five of his top magazines
- Photography: New show at LCC shows young travelling communities of the 90s
- Hilarious and charming new Maynards Bassetts' Liquorice Allsorts ad by Jack Sachs