In a change to the usual format we invited three graduates from our recent feature to speak at our latest talks evening. First up was University of Brighton graduate Rob Matthews, probably best known for his impressive Wikipedia book, Rob gave an insight into the rest of his portfolio and the ideas behind it.
The tenth installment was filmed at The Sense Loft in London and a big thanks as always to Sense Worldwide for their support.
- Vanguards magazine explores Scotland's undiscovered creative treasure
- Yoko Yuki takes us on a bizarre jaunt into town in this kaleidoscopic animation
- Director Nick Ahlmark captures the thrills of night riding for Vice and Samsung
- Marion Jdanoff's skillful screen prints and books are packed with vibrancy
- Illustrator Zoë Taylor’s heroine escapes a party through clichéd melodrama and sporadic linework
- Björk Vulnicura: inside the creation of the kafkaesque headpieces by James Merry and Neri Oxman
- Airbnb launches its own in-house design studio, Samara
- Subway unveils redesigned logo and new symbol
- Neubau introduces its latest immaculately minimal typeface, NB Akademie
- PES creates an epic scale, long-exposure stop motion film for Honda
- Rio Olympics 2016: the creative projects inspired by the Games
- Erin M Riley’s hand-woven tapestries re-contextualise online pornography (NSFW)