In a change to the usual format we invited three graduates from our recent feature to speak at our latest talks evening. First up was University of Brighton graduate Rob Matthews, probably best known for his impressive Wikipedia book, Rob gave an insight into the rest of his portfolio and the ideas behind it.
The tenth installment was filmed at The Sense Loft in London and a big thanks as always to Sense Worldwide for their support.
- Creative director David Lane tells us about redesigning frieze and creating campaigns for Hermés and Ally Capellino
- Photographer Zuza Krajewska's fragile portraits of Polish young offenders
- Anibal Bley’s Risograph zine experiments with glitchy patterns and illustrations
- CG Watkins’ narratively driven photography conveys mystery and escapism
- Sharp Type creates punchy typeface inspired by Swiss designer Adrian Frutiger
- Illustrator Susa Monteiro’s lonely figures battle the elements
- Grope Sans: a very rude typeface by Bompas & Parr
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- The reductive and exacting work of graphic designer Laura Prim
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Nicolas Jaar releases Network, a book inspired by radio