In a change to the usual format we invited three graduates from our recent feature to speak at our latest talks evening. First up was University of Brighton graduate Rob Matthews, probably best known for his impressive Wikipedia book, Rob gave an insight into the rest of his portfolio and the ideas behind it.
The tenth installment was filmed at The Sense Loft in London and a big thanks as always to Sense Worldwide for their support.
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- A magazine that tells stories of life, from everywhere and anywhere
- Effortlessly sleek art direction from Paris-based Romain Lenancker
- New York's Meatpacking district rebranded by Base Design to highlight area’s “contrasts”
- Being creative and looking at art: what can it do for mental health?
- Impossible perspectives and block-like figures in Mernet Larsen’s paintings
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Why “cool” stunts creativity: one agency offers its opinion
- Fresh, vibrant poster work from South Korean designer Soojin Lee
- Pentagram’s Emily Oberman brands Snoop Dogg’s new line of weed products
- How do you redesign Kinfolk? What does graphic designing for Wes Anderson involve? Can drawing get you girls?
- Inspire and being inspired: graphic designers who teach