“Collaboration is king. Clarity is paramount. All things are considered.”
Lovely little mantra and even better work from Studio Lin. The work seems to have really thrived on working for some of the biggest names in the business including The Guggenheim Museum and The New York Times. Alex’s collaboration with Lisa Naftolin on an invitation for Erwan Frotin’s Wildflowers exhibition at Art+Commerce, is a thing of beauty. Who wouldn’t want a personally airbrushed gradient on the side of their invitation?
- Submit Saturdays: So you’ve built your website, what’s next?
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Best of the web: a whole host of internet goodies
- Mould Map's latest issue is brought to life as an exhibition
- Photographer Toru Akai uncovers the Invisible Machinery that defines modern life
- Kuti Kuti, the comic association looking to educate and inspire
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- London Design Festival: where to go and what to see
- Caitlyn Murphy's paintings elevate the charm of everyday life
- Sean Lotman’s serenely psychedelic photographs of Japan