This weeks, Darren Wallzo has chosen:
‘A wonderful archive of the breathtaking Frank Ghery-designed Hotel Marquas de Riscal in Elciego, Spain. He chose metals that reflect red and yellow as symbols of the local winemaking tradition. Ghery is real-life God amongst architects.’
- Odd character designs and snogging: we're still digging the work of Dale Crosby-Close
- Tom Johnson's stunning new shoot of 12-year-old kickboxing champ "Tigger"
- July Diary: Where to go and what to see
- American Studies: Jeremy Liebman unpacks his father’s photography archive
- Christian Pardini's Studio Flat creates neat type-based posters, postcards and identity design
- Lynnie Zulu decorates her exotic characters in punchy hues and patterns
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- The Imperfection Booklets by O.OO explain the nuances of Risograph printing
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web
- Babak Ganjei paints 90s sitcom sitting rooms. But which one's which?
- Pop, subcultures and the future of graphic design: an interview with Experimental Jetset
- Oliver Curtis photographs the world’s most famous monuments, the wrong way round