Beautiful illustration from Emily Alston. Recently exhibited at the Nolias Gallery, London. Great plates, great show.
Since Graduating from Liverpool School of Art and Design Emily has worked with various design studios, as well as taking on freelance projects for the likes of Orange, The Guardian, The Telegraph, Amelias magazine, Dazed and Confused, Plan B, John Brown Citrus Publishing, The BBC, Crush, Love, Fallon & Paul Smith. Briefs are always approached with creative thought, originality, humour and beauty in mind. Nice.
- Bring in the Bank Holiday weekend with this week's Best of the Web
- Daniel Britt animates the trials and tribulations of an existential crisis
- Badesaison - the Swiss design studio that can handle everything from Dada to music
- Illustrator Ana Benaroya embraces the “imperfections” in her playful depictions
- Kent Andreason's globetrotting adventures documented through nuanced observations
- Heroes and Villains: Rio 2016 through the eyes of Wilfrid Wood
- Sagmeister & Walsh rebrands fashion label Milly to reflect its "edgy" new personality
- Dominic Wilcox designs art exhibition for dogs (plus exclusive artist sketches)
- Jaemin Lee’s gloriously retro exhibition identities and poster designs
- James Jean’s phantasmagorical world of technicolour fever dreams
- The Refugee Nation Olympic flag was inspired by a lifejacket
- Things: the inspiring post that got us through the long hot summer nights of August