Beautiful illustration from Emily Alston. Recently exhibited at the Nolias Gallery, London. Great plates, great show.
Since Graduating from Liverpool School of Art and Design Emily has worked with various design studios, as well as taking on freelance projects for the likes of Orange, The Guardian, The Telegraph, Amelias magazine, Dazed and Confused, Plan B, John Brown Citrus Publishing, The BBC, Crush, Love, Fallon & Paul Smith. Briefs are always approached with creative thought, originality, humour and beauty in mind. Nice.
- Hello and welcome to the new look It’s Nice That
- Sweet, surreal still lifes by Paris-based Clotilde Viannay
- We ask some established creatives what they wish they'd learned at art school
- Embracing the uncanny with photographer Nadia Lee Cohen (NSFW)
- Music's slick, dark designs for British Fashion Council annual review
- Wonder Room shows how to adapt posters designed for print for online
- Yolanda Dominguez asks kids to describe what they see in fashion campaigns
- Street photography shot on an iPhone during fake phonecalls by Jay Giampietro
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic logos unveiled
- Should creatives ever accept unpaid work? We ask some seasoned experts
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- We get a sneak peek of TASCHEN's new book documenting 50 years of Pirelli