Beautiful illustration from Emily Alston. Recently exhibited at the Nolias Gallery, London. Great plates, great show.
Since Graduating from Liverpool School of Art and Design Emily has worked with various design studios, as well as taking on freelance projects for the likes of Orange, The Guardian, The Telegraph, Amelias magazine, Dazed and Confused, Plan B, John Brown Citrus Publishing, The BBC, Crush, Love, Fallon & Paul Smith. Briefs are always approached with creative thought, originality, humour and beauty in mind. Nice.
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"