This week’s It’s Not Us comes from Sarah King, one quarter of Brighton design collective Evening Tweed.
‘Sweden is a lovely place. This illustration was inspired by a trip to Stockholm.’
Check back at 12:30 for her choice.
- Beyond Dementia exhibition features artworks and curation by people with the condition
- Creatives' favourite music videos: the inspirational, forbidden and political
- Scott Sheffield examines tourism in the small towns surrounding America’s National Parks
- ECAL photography graduate Cécilia Poupon elevates everyday beauty
- Illustrator Franz Lang draws your daily struggles
- Graffiti, murals and design: Jake Foreman illustrates all mediums in new zine, Flash
- Larry Hallegua captures sun worshippers on Pattaya Beach in Thailand
- Amsterdam-based photographer Lois Cohen’s "absurd" portraits
- Applicants to UK arts and design university courses declines by over 14,000 this year
- Michael Bierut designs new brand identity for the Poetry Foundation
- Colette, the trailblazer: creatives pay tribute to the iconic Parisian store and its legacy
- The Sky Sports rebrand features bespoke type and refined logos across nine channels