Josh Cochran is a hugely talented illustrator based in Brooklyn and (as I just learnt) works in an old pencil factory in Greenpoint.
With so much good work it took far too long to select which piece of Josh’s portfolio to show and if you get a chance it’s definitely worth a look. I decided on Corridors of Blood, a portrait of Richard Gordon, the horror film producer for American Express.
- Cool links, mag love and who to follow – it's Best of the Web!
- Superb updates from plus mûrs showcase slick design and 90s net-art influences
- Mattress Men: a new film tells the tale of Dublin's local hero Mattress Mick
- Baptiste Virot gives us summer vibes with his pop art-inspired illustrations
- Build and the Nike brand team creates bold branding for Nike’s Track and Field line
- Marco Onofri tackles the topic of internet lust in The Followers (NSFW)
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- David Hockney reveals what life is like in his Los Angeles studio
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Stack founder Steven Watson shares five of his top magazines
- Hilarious and charming new Maynards Bassetts' Liquorice Allsorts ad by Jack Sachs