Josh Cochran is a hugely talented illustrator based in Brooklyn and (as I just learnt) works in an old pencil factory in Greenpoint.
With so much good work it took far too long to select which piece of Josh’s portfolio to show and if you get a chance it’s definitely worth a look. I decided on Corridors of Blood, a portrait of Richard Gordon, the horror film producer for American Express.
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Devilish charm: the illustrations of Polly Nor
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity