Josh Cochran is a hugely talented illustrator based in Brooklyn and (as I just learnt) works in an old pencil factory in Greenpoint.
With so much good work it took far too long to select which piece of Josh’s portfolio to show and if you get a chance it’s definitely worth a look. I decided on Corridors of Blood, a portrait of Richard Gordon, the horror film producer for American Express.
- Submit Saturdays: So you’ve built your website, what’s next?
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Best of the web: a whole host of internet goodies
- Mould Map's latest issue is brought to life as an exhibition
- Photographer Toru Akai uncovers the Invisible Machinery that defines modern life
- Kuti Kuti, the comic association looking to educate and inspire
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- London Design Festival: where to go and what to see
- Caitlyn Murphy's paintings elevate the charm of everyday life
- Sean Lotman’s serenely psychedelic photographs of Japan