Josh Cochran is a hugely talented illustrator based in Brooklyn and (as I just learnt) works in an old pencil factory in Greenpoint.
With so much good work it took far too long to select which piece of Josh’s portfolio to show and if you get a chance it’s definitely worth a look. I decided on Corridors of Blood, a portrait of Richard Gordon, the horror film producer for American Express.
- Tomáš Kral’s nostalgic 3D short slapstick dragon slaying animation series
- Russia-based Max Litvinov's experimental animations are a delight
- More weird and wonderful work from Wonder Room
- Bruch creates a simple and type-based identity for Quer
- Intimacy, underwear and internet pop-ups in VLF Studio's slick redesign of Under the Influence
- A personal portrait of street life in Casablanca from photographer Yoriyas
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Babak Ganjei paints 90s sitcom sitting rooms. But which one's which?
- More bonkers and surreal selfies from Izumi Miyazaki
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web