Originally guest posted by Henrietta Swift
Pia’s work brightens up my day. She creates lovely characters set in various scenes, usually inspired by hunting through books in the library. My particular favourite is midnight cowgirl. She updates her blog regularly so keep checking up.
- Give thanks, and join us in the weekly feast that is the Best of the Web
- Unusual nudes and strange, glittering fashion photography from Arnaud Lajeunie
- Seoul-based studio Chung Choon applies an elegance and simplicity to its posters
- Designer Chloe Pannatier looks at fakes and risk in art and money
- Michael Wolf captures abstract, accidental sculptures in Hong Kong alleyways
- Discos and design explored in gorgeous new Bedford Press book Nightswimming
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Anthony Burrill tells us about his numerous Etsy WORK HARD rip-offs
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Japanese illustrator Nimura Daisuke is back with his charmingly naughty gifs
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain