This week’s It’s Not Us post comes from London based illustrator Holly Wales. Check back at 12:30 for her selection.
‘This was an editorial illustration from a series of 3 about clam shacks in Cape Cod. Roadside deep-fried fish from shops which look like Motels. Brilliant. I did the whole project between one and seven in the morning and then got on the wrong bus on my way home because i was suffering from tunnel vision.’
- Bow down witches, it's a Best of the (cob)Web Halloween special!
- Photographer Philippe Chancel captures North Korea’s intensely choreographed ceremonies
- From a family-run “famzine” to a 30p grime mag, it's October's Things
- The Wellcome Collection publishes book of early infographics, charts and diagrams for organising nature
- Sophie Koko Gate, an animator with immense illustrative skill
- Artist and illustrator Jamie Johnson's gently surreal compositions
- Bompas & Parr explores the strange world of sploshing (NSFW)
- Working Not Working reveals the top 50 companies creatives would kill to work for
- Kodak returns to its 1970s symbol, joining the retrobrand bandwagon
- Kodak unveils the Ektra: its first ever smartphone
- Retracing and recreating historic reggae record sleeves with photographer Alex Bartsch
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design