Welcome to the launch of It’s Nice That. While the more perceptive amongst you might have noticed its striking similarity to the other thousand blogs you bookmarked but never check, It’s Nice That aims to be something a little different.
Posting daily (twice at breakfast, twice at lunchtime), we aim to collect and share a diverse range of emerging creative work that’s new to you, and hopefully us too. That’s the other thing – it takes two to make a relationship work, so you’ll find a Submit link at the top where you can let us know about work too.
There’s lots more planned for the upcoming weeks and months, so add us to the top of that bookmark list and we’ll hopefully see you tomorrow, the next day, and the next day…
- Enter your work for the chance to be an It’s Nice That Graduate of 2016!
- Kyle Weeks’ photos portray the traditional and contemporary identity of the Himba people
- Ace & Tate commissions Hanna Putz to launch its Creative Fund
- Smart geometry-led identity for east London venue Brilliant Corners by Studio Remote
- Superb designs by Bureau Mirko Borsche for Tush magazine
- Artist Mona Hatoum electrifies the senses in her first retrospective at the Tate Modern
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Stack founder Steven Watson shares five of his top magazines
- Photography: New show at LCC shows young travelling communities of the 90s
- Hilarious and charming new Maynards Bassetts' Liquorice Allsorts ad by Jack Sachs