Welcome to the launch of It’s Nice That. While the more perceptive amongst you might have noticed its striking similarity to the other thousand blogs you bookmarked but never check, It’s Nice That aims to be something a little different.
Posting daily (twice at breakfast, twice at lunchtime), we aim to collect and share a diverse range of emerging creative work that’s new to you, and hopefully us too. That’s the other thing – it takes two to make a relationship work, so you’ll find a Submit link at the top where you can let us know about work too.
There’s lots more planned for the upcoming weeks and months, so add us to the top of that bookmark list and we’ll hopefully see you tomorrow, the next day, and the next day…
- Danish illustrator Rune Fisker’s clean, windswept surrealism
- Filmmaker Alice Dunseath presents a meditative reflection on life
- Edinburgh graduate Jack Fletcher's beautiful woodcut illustrations
- There Is' ace new typographic projects for Wired and New York Times magazine
- Clase bcn's bright but elegant identity for a Barcelona concert hall
- Craig Gibson's photography is sincere and refreshing
- Yolanda Dominguez asks kids to describe what they see in fashion campaigns
- Street photography shot on an iPhone during fake phonecalls by Jay Giampietro
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic logos unveiled
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- Should creatives ever accept unpaid work? We ask some seasoned experts
- We get a sneak peek of TASCHEN's new book documenting 50 years of Pirelli