Welcome to the launch of It’s Nice That. While the more perceptive amongst you might have noticed its striking similarity to the other thousand blogs you bookmarked but never check, It’s Nice That aims to be something a little different.
Posting daily (twice at breakfast, twice at lunchtime), we aim to collect and share a diverse range of emerging creative work that’s new to you, and hopefully us too. That’s the other thing – it takes two to make a relationship work, so you’ll find a Submit link at the top where you can let us know about work too.
There’s lots more planned for the upcoming weeks and months, so add us to the top of that bookmark list and we’ll hopefully see you tomorrow, the next day, and the next day…
- "Where’s my community?": Skin Deep and POC on the need for diversity in the film industry
- Jee-ook Choi conveys complex ideas using fine linework and muted colours
- Photographer Mehdi Lacoste on working with Actress
- French designer Victoire Coyon’s understated portfolio
- Unit Editions’ upcoming book on the unparalleled work of Paula Scher
- A creative composite of illustration: ten years of Christoph Ruckhäberle’s Lubok
- A new national identity: Smörgåsbord Studio rebrands Wales
- Graphic design gems: Chicago gang business cards from the 1970s and 80s
- Photographer Dougie Wallace captures the super rich spenders of “Harrodsburg”
- “Romance in a sort-of fantasy world”: photographer Molly Matalon's new work (some NSFW)
- Studio Michael Satter’s sophisticatedly simple graphic design portfolio
- Harry Pearce and Pentagram create a new identity for Pink Floyd’s record label