Welcome to the launch of It’s Nice That. While the more perceptive amongst you might have noticed its striking similarity to the other thousand blogs you bookmarked but never check, It’s Nice That aims to be something a little different.
Posting daily (twice at breakfast, twice at lunchtime), we aim to collect and share a diverse range of emerging creative work that’s new to you, and hopefully us too. That’s the other thing – it takes two to make a relationship work, so you’ll find a Submit link at the top where you can let us know about work too.
There’s lots more planned for the upcoming weeks and months, so add us to the top of that bookmark list and we’ll hopefully see you tomorrow, the next day, and the next day…
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- A magazine that tells stories of life, from everywhere and anywhere
- Effortlessly sleek art direction from Paris-based Romain Lenancker
- New York's Meatpacking district rebranded by Base Design to highlight area’s “contrasts”
- Being creative and looking at art: what can it do for mental health?
- Impossible perspectives and block-like figures in Mernet Larsen’s paintings
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Why “cool” stunts creativity: one agency offers its opinion
- Fresh, vibrant poster work from South Korean designer Soojin Lee
- Pentagram’s Emily Oberman brands Snoop Dogg’s new line of weed products
- How do you redesign Kinfolk? What does graphic designing for Wes Anderson involve? Can drawing get you girls?
- Inspire and being inspired: graphic designers who teach