The work of London based artist Claire Morgan is simply breath taking. Her work features three dimensional snap shots incorporating taxidermied animals and insects.
Pictured is Gone With The Wind, an 11 meter long piece made using wild flower seeds, a taxidermied kittiwake gull, nylon, lead and acrylic. This image really doesn’t do it justice, there are plenty more on her site documenting all her work to date.
Thanks to Danielle for the link.
- Crisp and vibrant design work from ECAL graduate Clement Rouzaud
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- Considered, understated but experimental work from Berlin studio Tim+Tim
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Unusual perspectives on imagined architectures by Atelier Olschinsky
- Photographing the migrant crisis with a focus on people, not sensationalism
- Philip Coppola spends nearly 40 years illustrating New York City’s Subway Stations
- Printed Pages SS16 is now available for pre-order – with exclusive prints and more!
- Rome-based Andrea Chronopoulos’ illustrations are quirky and a little bit cheeky
- LA studio Laundry creates amazing warped Simpsons idents for American channel FX
- Design Bridge creates new harp icon for Guinness
- Winning design for Tokyo 2020 Olympics unveiled