The work of London based artist Claire Morgan is simply breath taking. Her work features three dimensional snap shots incorporating taxidermied animals and insects.
Pictured is Gone With The Wind, an 11 meter long piece made using wild flower seeds, a taxidermied kittiwake gull, nylon, lead and acrylic. This image really doesn’t do it justice, there are plenty more on her site documenting all her work to date.
Thanks to Danielle for the link.
- Submit Saturdays: Planning and prototyping your website
- Danny Fox: the Cornish artist inspired by LA’s Skid Row
- Bring in the Bank Holiday weekend with this week's Best of the Web
- Daniel Britt animates the trials and tribulations of an existential crisis
- Badesaison - the Swiss design studio that can handle everything from Dada to music
- Illustrator Ana Benaroya embraces the “imperfections” in her playful depictions
- Sagmeister & Walsh rebrands fashion label Milly to reflect its "edgy" new personality
- Dominic Wilcox designs art exhibition for dogs (plus exclusive artist sketches)
- Jaemin Lee’s gloriously retro exhibition identities and poster designs
- James Jean’s phantasmagorical world of technicolour fever dreams
- The Refugee Nation Olympic flag was inspired by a lifejacket
- Things: the inspiring post that got us through the long hot summer nights of August