The work of London based artist Claire Morgan is simply breath taking. Her work features three dimensional snap shots incorporating taxidermied animals and insects.
Pictured is Gone With The Wind, an 11 meter long piece made using wild flower seeds, a taxidermied kittiwake gull, nylon, lead and acrylic. This image really doesn’t do it justice, there are plenty more on her site documenting all her work to date.
Thanks to Danielle for the link.
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"