UK artist Slinkachu started his Little People Project back in 2006 and it’s fair to say it has come a long way since then. Considered both a street art installation as well a photography project, Slinkachu remodels and paints miniature model train set characters, which he then places and leaves on the street.
Pictured is Majestic, an images created for the recent Trespass Alliance show at the Andipa Gallery in London.
- American Studies: Jeremy Liebman unpacks his father’s photography archive
- Christian Pardini's Studio Flat creates neat type-based posters, postcards and identity design
- Lynnie Zulu decorates her exotic characters in punchy hues and patterns
- Mark Manzi makes a spectacle of spectators at the Queen’s 90th Birthday
- French studio Large’s confident and consistent designs for electronic music mag Trax
- New work from Supermundane show Everything Connects
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- The Imperfection Booklets by O.OO explain the nuances of Risograph printing
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web
- Babak Ganjei paints 90s sitcom sitting rooms. But which one's which?
- Pop, subcultures and the future of graphic design: an interview with Experimental Jetset
- Oliver Curtis photographs the world’s most famous monuments, the wrong way round