UK artist Slinkachu started his Little People Project back in 2006 and it’s fair to say it has come a long way since then. Considered both a street art installation as well a photography project, Slinkachu remodels and paints miniature model train set characters, which he then places and leaves on the street.
Pictured is Majestic, an images created for the recent Trespass Alliance show at the Andipa Gallery in London.
- New Adult Swim project from the bonkers people behind some sexy Craigslist animations
- Anthony Burrill tells us about his numerous Etsy WORK HARD rip-offs
- Stina Löfgren’s instructional illustrations for practical lunges
- Scandinavian aesthetics and do-right design approach: the brand values of Nudie Jeans
- A beautiful portrait of the communities, theatre and blingy pants of South Yorkshire wrestling
- Back to basics with Davide Di Gennaro’s symbol-heavy design workshop identity
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain
- Anthony Burrill on starting out and staying focussed
- Introducing French design studio plus mûrs and its beautiful poster designs