Found via their twitter yesterday (@tiwyf), This is why you’re fat is a compendium of meals from the dark side. Pictured is the recent The Fat Bitch Sandwich, consisting of cheesesteak with mozzarella sticks, french fries, marinara, lettuce, and tomato on a roll.
Other highlights include the Donut Ice Cream Sandwich, The Double Bypass Burger and The Hamburger Helper Pizza Burger.
- Creative director David Lane tells us about redesigning frieze and creating campaigns for Hermés and Ally Capellino
- Photographer Zuza Krajewska's fragile portraits of Polish young offenders
- Anibal Bley’s Risograph zine experiments with glitchy patterns and illustrations
- CG Watkins’ narratively driven photography conveys mystery and escapism
- Sharp Type creates punchy typeface inspired by Swiss designer Adrian Frutiger
- Illustrator Susa Monteiro’s lonely figures battle the elements
- Grope Sans: a very rude typeface by Bompas & Parr
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- The reductive and exacting work of graphic designer Laura Prim
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Nicolas Jaar releases Network, a book inspired by radio