Found via their twitter yesterday (@tiwyf), This is why you’re fat is a compendium of meals from the dark side. Pictured is the recent The Fat Bitch Sandwich, consisting of cheesesteak with mozzarella sticks, french fries, marinara, lettuce, and tomato on a roll.
Other highlights include the Donut Ice Cream Sandwich, The Double Bypass Burger and The Hamburger Helper Pizza Burger.
- Making branding with a purpose: what can we learn from the Bauhaus?
- Jeremy Jansen’s graphic design work bridges concept and coherency
- Michael Craig-Martin: a cool, clean and colourful riot of everyday objects
- Anatoly Grashchenko's randomly generated posters for a Moscow theatre
- Japanese illustrator Nimura Daisuke is back with his charmingly naughty gifs
- Bobby Doherty’s vivid and humorous still-life photography
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Why “cool” stunts creativity: one agency offers its opinion
- Fresh, vibrant poster work from South Korean designer Soojin Lee
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Introducing French design studio plus mûrs and its beautiful poster designs