“15 years ago a roadie named Donk seemed to have it all. Now his life is shit. So he decides to take UK rapper Scorz-ay-zee with him on a road trip that he hopes will change their lives forever.”
New Shane Meadows out soon, him and his co-deviser, the brilliant Paddy Considine, look like they’re going to let us in on the private joke of Le Donk (Considine) who has cropped up half formed in some past films. A faux-rockumentary improvised in 5 days with a mini-budget and it features the Arctic Monkeys. Yes.
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Devilish charm: the illustrations of Polly Nor
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity