“15 years ago a roadie named Donk seemed to have it all. Now his life is shit. So he decides to take UK rapper Scorz-ay-zee with him on a road trip that he hopes will change their lives forever.”
New Shane Meadows out soon, him and his co-deviser, the brilliant Paddy Considine, look like they’re going to let us in on the private joke of Le Donk (Considine) who has cropped up half formed in some past films. A faux-rockumentary improvised in 5 days with a mini-budget and it features the Arctic Monkeys. Yes.
- Twin brothers V/A/B on their “difficultly simple” approach to design
- The people’s choice, it’s Best of the Web!
- Larry Hallegua captures sun worshippers on Pattaya Beach in Thailand
- Lukas Korshan photographs Dulwich Hamlet FC, where you can “drink beer, stand up, and let loose"
- “The field is stretching itself bigger and bigger” - Jurgen Bey on design education and infinite possibility
- Peter Judson messes with depth perception in new personal project, Infection
- Fashion photographer Miles Aldridge shoots the cast of Game of Thrones for Time Magazine
- The Netherlands’ royal crest changes gender for national women’s football team kit by Nike
- Peek inside erotic magazine Odiseo’s very NSFW tenth issue
- Rick and Morty’s Exquisite Corpse trailer features 22 animators including Simon Landrein and Bendik Kaltenborn
- Design director, Gail Bichler, on The New York Times Magazine typography exhibition
- Mark Shaw captures the glamour of haute couture runways from the 1950s