“15 years ago a roadie named Donk seemed to have it all. Now his life is shit. So he decides to take UK rapper Scorz-ay-zee with him on a road trip that he hopes will change their lives forever.”
New Shane Meadows out soon, him and his co-deviser, the brilliant Paddy Considine, look like they’re going to let us in on the private joke of Le Donk (Considine) who has cropped up half formed in some past films. A faux-rockumentary improvised in 5 days with a mini-budget and it features the Arctic Monkeys. Yes.
- “Run towards the noise” – MINI contemplates the future of mobility and personalisation in London
- Photographer Benedetta Ristori documents cultural juxtapositions on the Balkan peninsula
- June Korea’s photographic fantasy: one man’s relationship with his sex doll
- Smart, funny and expertly executed party posters from German designer Mark Bohle
- Vice, despair and a bafflingly fertile imagination from Brooklyn-based Milton Melvin Croissant III
- A focus on typography in Ghent-based designer Corbin Mahieu's updated portfolio
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Babak Ganjei paints 90s sitcom sitting rooms. But which one's which?
- More bonkers and surreal selfies from Izumi Miyazaki
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web