“15 years ago a roadie named Donk seemed to have it all. Now his life is shit. So he decides to take UK rapper Scorz-ay-zee with him on a road trip that he hopes will change their lives forever.”
New Shane Meadows out soon, him and his co-deviser, the brilliant Paddy Considine, look like they’re going to let us in on the private joke of Le Donk (Considine) who has cropped up half formed in some past films. A faux-rockumentary improvised in 5 days with a mini-budget and it features the Arctic Monkeys. Yes.
- From big cats to commuters, Reece Wykes creates characters using the subtlest of details
- Back to the Future: what today's creatives can learn from yesterday's design principles
- Moniker’s crisp and colourful laser cut posters for Designer Fund
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Fashion photographer Marie Zucker widens her scope towards personal photographic travelogues
- Kyle Platts and Andy Baker's animation takes us on a kaleidoscopic trip through the park
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Arne Svenson’s portraits of his New York neighbours taken through apartment windows
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"
- Strange posters and superb typography from Venetian studio Tankboys