I don’t know what it means, and I can’t get all of the images on the site to load, but what I see I love!
The hand painted sweatshirts ooze with personality and have even been picked by H&M, with a collection being released all over the globe tomorrow.
Word on the street is that they are also having a little show over at the wonderful KRETS in Malmö towards the end of the month.
- 71-year-old, formerly homeless Romanian collage artist Ion Bârlādeanu opens first UK show
- Glossy nostalgia from fashion photographer Charlotte Wales
- Simon Eeles’ photographic series is “a tender and wry postcard” from Australia
- Andrea Ucini’s conceptual illustrations play with perspective
- “Sensitive, rigorous” graphic design from Parisian Jérémy Glâtre
- Living for the weekend, it's Best of the Web!
- Petition launched against winner of Foam Paul Huf photography award for “stereotyping and sexism”
- Exclusive: rediscover graphics from Fiorucci’s archival 1984 Panini collaboration
- Kirsten Lepore’s creepy clay character is oddly soothing in this brilliant animation
- Me & EU project will send creative postcards across Europe on trigger date of Article 50
- Phaidon book gathers together 500 of the most iconic graphic designs of all time
- Atelier Brenda: the alter ego of three female designers you need to get to know