Pre-order our second bi-annual publication. Documenting the best of the work featured on the site between April — October ’09 in more depth, alongside a series of interviews and features written by current practitioners that have never been seen before. Every order before 1 October comes with an exclusive free Rob Ryan screen print.
£10 / €12 / $15
- Making branding with a purpose: what can we learn from the Bauhaus?
- From woodcut type to spinning tops: Can collecting really inform your creative work?
- Jeremy Jansen’s graphic design work bridges concept and coherency
- Michael Craig-Martin: a cool, clean and colourful riot of everyday objects
- Anatoly Grashchenko's randomly generated posters for a Moscow theatre
- Japanese illustrator Nimura Daisuke is back with his charmingly naughty gifs
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Why “cool” stunts creativity: one agency offers its opinion
- Fresh, vibrant poster work from South Korean designer Soojin Lee
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Introducing French design studio plus mûrs and its beautiful poster designs