Job Wouters (aka Letman) popped into the studio yesterday and when the topic of Issue 2 came up and our interview line-up including Rafaël Rozendaal he pointed us in the direction of his equally talented sister, Isabella.
Pictured is On Loving Animals from her thesis, a photo book about the Dutch and their obsessive love for animals. From the shows to the races, from the bedroom to the backyard, from kittenhood to old age.
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Devilish charm: the illustrations of Polly Nor
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity