Proofs have been proofed and Issue 2 goes on press first thing tomorrow morning. As with the first issue we will be documenting these stages over on our flickr, including some alternative covers that never quite made it.
That just leaves the printing of the Rob Ryan pre-order print next week and organising the launch at The Dock during London Design Week. More information on this and everything else can be found on the publication page.
- Experiments in geometric shapes, cut-out, collaged and drawn typography by artist Michael Morris
- Gwendal Le Bec’s new website is chock-full of wonderful new work
- Jonny Seymour's cute and strange photo series of six-year-old Chinese kids' "graduation"
- Ibán Ramón creates refreshingly simple identity for a Spanish food festival
- Parisian studio turns out painterly, colour-themed identity for French theatre
- Kanye, Miley, Madonna and more in garish and satirical illustrations scrapped by MTV
- An insight into The Guardian’s newly released brand guidelines
- Surreal, disturbing, NSFW and utterly thrilling: the work of Jon Rafman
- Art and architecture get exhibitions and galleries: graphic design should too
- Graphic identity lovers rejoice: “an unprecedented catalogue of modern trademarks” is here
- Ustwo says RELAX! with new meditation app Pause
- Publishing platform Medium launches its new identity