This week we will be at Portobello Dock as part of ‘The Dock’ exhibition during London Design Week. We are using our space in the stuning White House to give a week-long exclusive preview of our second publication.
One of us will be in the space all week and there’s lots of other fantastic work on show so please pop in and say hello if you’re in the area. If you can’t make it down during the day there’s a late night public opening on Tuesday until 8pm. Also check out the flickr set documenting the set up, and we’ll be adding to it during the week.
- “Run towards the noise” – MINI contemplates the future of mobility and personalisation in London
- Photographer Benedetta Ristori documents cultural juxtapositions on the Balkan peninsula
- June Korea’s photographic fantasy: one man’s relationship with his sex doll
- Smart, funny and expertly executed party posters from German designer Mark Bohle
- Vice, despair and a bafflingly fertile imagination from Brooklyn-based Milton Melvin Croissant III
- A focus on typography in Ghent-based designer Corbin Mahieu's updated portfolio
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Babak Ganjei paints 90s sitcom sitting rooms. But which one's which?
- More bonkers and surreal selfies from Izumi Miyazaki
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web