This week we will be at Portobello Dock as part of ‘The Dock’ exhibition during London Design Week. We are using our space in the stuning White House to give a week-long exclusive preview of our second publication.
One of us will be in the space all week and there’s lots of other fantastic work on show so please pop in and say hello if you’re in the area. If you can’t make it down during the day there’s a late night public opening on Tuesday until 8pm. Also check out the flickr set documenting the set up, and we’ll be adding to it during the week.
- Making propaganda about propaganda: Metahaven’s new film considers fantasy and truth in internet culture
- The world’s largest Renoir collection is made accessible to all by filmmaker Phil Grabsky
- Ryan Peltier plays with scale in his neatly constructed space-themed illustrations
- First Dates for those who create: Jessica Walsh and Timothy Goodman talk dating and working (and both)
- Vogue celebrates 100 years of style at the National Portrait Gallery
- Superb designs by London studio Julia for the Whitechapel Gallery
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- When to wake up, what to drink and how to work: “how to live like a creative” unveiled
- DesignStudio rebrands the Premier League
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016