This week we will be at Portobello Dock as part of ‘The Dock’ exhibition during London Design Week. We are using our space in the stuning White House to give a week-long exclusive preview of our second publication.
One of us will be in the space all week and there’s lots of other fantastic work on show so please pop in and say hello if you’re in the area. If you can’t make it down during the day there’s a late night public opening on Tuesday until 8pm. Also check out the flickr set documenting the set up, and we’ll be adding to it during the week.
- Best of the Web: a few of our favourite things we've spotted on the internet this week
- Tom Phillips' magnum opus turned a Victorian novel into a work of art spanning 50 years
- Matisse-inspired posters for Serbian Youth Day from designer Monika Lang
- Raphael Schoen's cheerfully chaotic posters for a Swiss youth club
- Illustrators including Sam Taylor and Charlotte Mei's tributes to NWA's Straight Outta Compton
- The slides and sleep pods of LA's Silicon Beach startup scene captured by Lauren Greenfield
- A mind full of filthy ideas and creative brilliance: we visit Malika Favre
- The bizarre, twilight world of Berlin-based photographer Maxime Ballesteros
- Wieden + Kennedy Amsterdam and Colophon create typeface that works with the Earth's tilt
- The Anonymous Sex Journal is back, and this issue is all about wanking
- The homeless Dirty Kids of America and their "rainbow party" explored in new film
- 12-year-old accidentally punches a hole $1.5 million painting