So London Design Week has come and gone and the realisation that committing to our own exhibition for the week means you don’t get much chance to see much!
The Wallpaper* Chair Arch seems to have been a highlight though, designed by Martino Gamper and sponsored by Ercol this beautiful structure took pride of place in the John Madjeski Gardens at the V&A, check out the Wallpaper site for more details and images.
- Thomas Prior captures a festival involving homemade bombs and sledgehammers
- The misty-eyed and delicate pencil marks of Lee Kyutae
- Build’s brand identity for product design brand Plæy mirrors its playful and modular designs
- David Bailey's photographs of NW1, republished and exhibited for the first time
- Studio Mut creates a catalogue for Italian art prize that celebrates up-and-coming artists
- A forward-minded retrospective: behind the design of the massive Cedric Price monograph
- Wes Anderson directs H&M Christmas advert starring Adrien Brody
- The New Look: Looking back at Roundel’s 1980s identity design for British Rail’s Railfreight
- Discussing cinema with Laura Marling on her directorial debut, Soothing
- London’s first crisp restaurant, Hipchips, launches with branding by Ragged Edge
- Richard Sandler’s street photography conveys the intricacies of city life
- A "stress opus" from cartoonist Nadine Redlich