It’s about time you knew about Ben Terrett. He’s a designer working in London, but a sole adjective doesn’t tell the whole story, as his practice spans writing, managing, and most importantly coming up with consistently good ideas.
We’re also incredibly humbled by the things he says about us, and would like to thank him for recognising It’s Nice That with a Future Creative Bursary D&AD award this year, for which we are impossibly grateful. If you haven’t seen his newspaper Things Our Friends Have Written on the Internet, do so.
- Roberta Sant’Anna takes her camera inside a weird and wonderful Brazilian water park
- “Work hard and be nice to people”: what we learned at Nicer Tuesdays March
- “Dance exists when we run out of things to say”: choreographer Holly Blakey on her life and practice
- From admirer to employee: The New York Times Magazine designer Ben Grandgenett
- Amina Bouajila’s illustrations flit between reality and limbo in colourful hues
- Rufus Newell uses curves and scribbles to depict Greek gods and heroes
- Petition launched against winner of Foam Paul Huf photography award for “stereotyping and sexism”
- Exclusive: rediscover graphics from Fiorucci’s archival 1984 Panini collaboration
- Kirsten Lepore’s creepy clay character is oddly soothing in this brilliant animation
- Me & EU project will send creative postcards across Europe on trigger date of Article 50
- Phaidon book gathers together 500 of the most iconic graphic designs of all time
- Atelier Brenda: the alter ego of three female designers you need to get to know