It’s about time you knew about Ben Terrett. He’s a designer working in London, but a sole adjective doesn’t tell the whole story, as his practice spans writing, managing, and most importantly coming up with consistently good ideas.
We’re also incredibly humbled by the things he says about us, and would like to thank him for recognising It’s Nice That with a Future Creative Bursary D&AD award this year, for which we are impossibly grateful. If you haven’t seen his newspaper Things Our Friends Have Written on the Internet, do so.
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Devilish charm: the illustrations of Polly Nor
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity