It’s about time you knew about Ben Terrett. He’s a designer working in London, but a sole adjective doesn’t tell the whole story, as his practice spans writing, managing, and most importantly coming up with consistently good ideas.
We’re also incredibly humbled by the things he says about us, and would like to thank him for recognising It’s Nice That with a Future Creative Bursary D&AD award this year, for which we are impossibly grateful. If you haven’t seen his newspaper Things Our Friends Have Written on the Internet, do so.
- Chaz Bundick talks us through the new digitally personable Company website
- Animator Frances Haszard’s gender neutral breakup story
- Photographer Norman Behrendt depicts Turkey’s majestic mosques
- Explore North Korean graphic ephemera in Phaidon’s new book
- “Have a process you can apply to any situation, space or time”: what we learned from Converse’s Lovejoy Art Benefit
- Standards Manual return with catalogue of 400 objects relating to New York City Transit
- Polaroid’s creative director Danny Pemberton introduces new brand Polaroid Originals
- Artist Dominique Pétrin on creating her very own domestic product
- Universal Everything animate emotive wallpapers for new iPhone devices
- Herburg Weiland’s meticulous editorial designs are typographically-driven
- The Visual History of Type author Paul McNeil selects and dissects his six favourite faces
- Breakdown Press’ Joe Kessler picks out his most-treasured books