It’s about time you knew about Ben Terrett. He’s a designer working in London, but a sole adjective doesn’t tell the whole story, as his practice spans writing, managing, and most importantly coming up with consistently good ideas.
We’re also incredibly humbled by the things he says about us, and would like to thank him for recognising It’s Nice That with a Future Creative Bursary D&AD award this year, for which we are impossibly grateful. If you haven’t seen his newspaper Things Our Friends Have Written on the Internet, do so.
- Boot Boyz Biz: promoting community, not commodity
- Waving goodbye to July with our weekly Best of the Web
- The classical and the crude combine to represent the multiple facets of The Arab City
- Parquet Courts’ Andrew Savage on the interchanging influence of art and music
- Thee Drinkers: New exhibition conveys the joys and despair of having a few too many
- August Diary: where to go and what to see
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Is it ever OK to work for free?
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Peter Saville and Tate Design Studio create beer can artwork for Switch House pale ale