Loving this project (Womenswear 2009 Exhibition) from Norwegian graphic designer Mari Stolan. Mari graduated from Central Saint Martins in the summer and a love for photography, fashion, shapes and colour is evident throughout her portfolio. She also runs a pretty interesting blog.
Project in collaboration with Louise Naunton Morgan, Stina Gromark, Francesco Boni and Christine Joos.
- TFI the weekend! Here's the Best of the Web, as deemed by It's Nice That
- “Legs eleven, droopy drawers, dirty knees”: A clock that uses bingo calls instead of numbers
- Great new work for The New York Times and Bloomberg Businessweek from Oscar Bolton Green
- Dots, blocks and fades layered up in multifaceted exhibition identity for The Hague’s Royal Academy
- Patty Carroll’s bizarre photos hide women in chaotic, hand-built scenes
- Dougal Wilson’s Morris Dancing-heavy first music video in six years
- An insight into The Guardian’s newly released brand guidelines
- Art and architecture get exhibitions and galleries: graphic design should too
- Graphic identity lovers rejoice: “an unprecedented catalogue of modern trademarks” is here
- Russian photographer Erik Panov's latex and salmon themed fashion shoot
- Photographing the choreography and chaos of the England cheerleading team
- Japanese artist Tatsuro Kiuchi is back with more beautifully finished illustrations