Swedish based designer Andreas Pihlstrom specialised in typography, code and movable and static shapes. The hugely talented designer is also responsible for Dropular as well as being consult designer and developer at Universal Everything.
A designer I am sure we will be hearing more of in the future, pictured is a contribution for something that hopefully will be released later next year. The meshes react differently on audible frequencies.
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web
- Ben Hill and Daniel Oeffinger offer helping hand on Bucks' new animated spot for Cree
- Kristen Liu-Wong’s wild fluoro illustrations of empowered women
- Thoughtful composition and colour blocking in Martin Steiner’s sleek portfolio
- The Imperfection Booklets by O.OO explain the nuances of Risograph printing
- Artist Kirsty Harris revisits the CND protests from a personal perspective
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- Ten of our favourite collage artists on Instagram
- Creative industries make last attempts to sway EU referendum voters
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Monotype unveils its redesigned Transport for London typeface, Johnston100