Swedish based designer Andreas Pihlstrom specialised in typography, code and movable and static shapes. The hugely talented designer is also responsible for Dropular as well as being consult designer and developer at Universal Everything.
A designer I am sure we will be hearing more of in the future, pictured is a contribution for something that hopefully will be released later next year. The meshes react differently on audible frequencies.
- Twin brothers V/A/B on their “difficultly simple” approach to design
- The people’s choice, it’s Best of the Web!
- Larry Hallegua captures sun worshippers on Pattaya Beach in Thailand
- Lukas Korshan photographs Dulwich Hamlet FC, where you can “drink beer, stand up, and let loose"
- “The field is stretching itself bigger and bigger” - Jurgen Bey on design education and infinite possibility
- Peter Judson messes with depth perception in new personal project, Infection
- Fashion photographer Miles Aldridge shoots the cast of Game of Thrones for Time Magazine
- The Netherlands’ royal crest changes gender for national women’s football team kit by Nike
- Peek inside erotic magazine Odiseo’s very NSFW tenth issue
- Rick and Morty’s Exquisite Corpse trailer features 22 animators including Simon Landrein and Bendik Kaltenborn
- Design director, Gail Bichler, on The New York Times Magazine typography exhibition
- Mark Shaw captures the glamour of haute couture runways from the 1950s