Swedish based designer Andreas Pihlstrom specialised in typography, code and movable and static shapes. The hugely talented designer is also responsible for Dropular as well as being consult designer and developer at Universal Everything.
A designer I am sure we will be hearing more of in the future, pictured is a contribution for something that hopefully will be released later next year. The meshes react differently on audible frequencies.
- Artist Howard Fonda captures the vibrancy of summer for Ace & Tate
- Robbie Simon, the jack of all trades and the master of them too
- Mattis Dovier’s weird and wonderful 8-bit dot animation for XXX’s music video
- Jessica Lehrman's photographic document of social revolution, Black Lives Matter and Occupy Wall Street
- Zoe Kao and Huang Wun-Siang find inspiration in the uncertainty of the design process
- Documenting the world in motion: Lauren Tamaki’s illustrations of modern life
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Is it ever OK to work for free?
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Peter Saville and Tate Design Studio create beer can artwork for Switch House pale ale