Swedish based designer Andreas Pihlstrom specialised in typography, code and movable and static shapes. The hugely talented designer is also responsible for Dropular as well as being consult designer and developer at Universal Everything.
A designer I am sure we will be hearing more of in the future, pictured is a contribution for something that hopefully will be released later next year. The meshes react differently on audible frequencies.
- Hilarious send-up of selfie culture from Mercedes-Benz, Justin O'Shea and Jayne Min
- Mattis Dovier tracks the painful metamorphosis of man into machine in his new short
- Class A Marketing analyses the advertising techniques of drug dealers
- Yuri Suzuki's new invention lets users turn any object into a functioning musical instrument
- Snøhetta develops a “tribal language” for Høyskolen Kristiania School
- Work, build and don’t whine: historic portrayals of women in art and design
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Arne Svenson’s portraits of his New York neighbours taken through apartment windows
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)