Swedish based designer Andreas Pihlstrom specialised in typography, code and movable and static shapes. The hugely talented designer is also responsible for Dropular as well as being consult designer and developer at Universal Everything.
A designer I am sure we will be hearing more of in the future, pictured is a contribution for something that hopefully will be released later next year. The meshes react differently on audible frequencies.
- Director Nick Roney on taking The Lemon Twigs to his grandparents’ house
- Designer Lennart Van den Bossche’s typographic work combines "logic and beauty"
- Meet the speakers: Carl Burgess, Oscar Hudson, Mirka Laura Severa and Olivia Ahmad
- Varied, playful and slightly odd drawings from Japanese illustrator Summer House
- Thomas Colligan’s zine encourages us to appreciate the small things in life
- John Feely on capturing life in “remote” Mongolia and learning a new way of living
- Grope Sans: a very rude typeface by Bompas & Parr
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- The reductive and exacting work of graphic designer Laura Prim
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Nicolas Jaar releases Network, a book inspired by radio