Swedish based designer Andreas Pihlstrom specialised in typography, code and movable and static shapes. The hugely talented designer is also responsible for Dropular as well as being consult designer and developer at Universal Everything.
A designer I am sure we will be hearing more of in the future, pictured is a contribution for something that hopefully will be released later next year. The meshes react differently on audible frequencies.
- Best of the Web: Trump inauguration protest special
- We go behind the scenes of Bonobo’s trippy No Reason video with director Oscar Hudson
- Doppelglanders: 3D animator Julian Glander interviews his name twin
- The witchy dreamscapes of illustrator Maren Karlson
- Maciej Dakowicz's photographs capture unexpected, serendipitous moments
- The comic book influences of illustrator Stefanie Leinhos
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant