Swedish based designer Andreas Pihlstrom specialised in typography, code and movable and static shapes. The hugely talented designer is also responsible for Dropular as well as being consult designer and developer at Universal Everything.
A designer I am sure we will be hearing more of in the future, pictured is a contribution for something that hopefully will be released later next year. The meshes react differently on audible frequencies.
- Rebecca Scheinberg comes pretty damn close to making perfect photographs
- Hamburg-based studio I Like Birds' comprehensive film festival identity
- The Plant creates identity for Walthamstow business hub using a process from 1905
- Wayfaring land artist Richard Long pays homage to his Bristol roots
- Designs for a tarot deck celebrating black stars and overseen by Jodorowsky
- Ewoudt Boonstra's new film looks at ideas, beer, pretzels and the internet
- Yolanda Dominguez asks kids to describe what they see in fashion campaigns
- Street photography shot on an iPhone during fake phonecalls by Jay Giampietro
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic logos unveiled
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- Should creatives ever accept unpaid work? We ask some seasoned experts
- We get a sneak peek of TASCHEN's new book documenting 50 years of Pirelli