The brilliant striped-shirt wearing Jacob Dahlgren is currently exhibiting at Turner Contemporary in Margate (and will be being interviewed in our first print publication).
This is newsworthy enough, but even more exciting is that he is offering you the chance to be involved in one of his mass striped-gatherings this weekend. For more details please click the link below.
Every participant also gets a print from Jacob himself, if a day out in Margate and the opportunity to see a fantastic exhibition wasn’t payment enough.
- Creative director David Lane tells us about redesigning frieze and creating campaigns for Hermés and Ally Capellino
- Photographer Zuza Krajewska's fragile portraits of Polish young offenders
- Anibal Bley’s Risograph zine experiments with glitchy patterns and illustrations
- CG Watkins’ narratively driven photography conveys mystery and escapism
- Sharp Type creates punchy typeface inspired by Swiss designer Adrian Frutiger
- Illustrator Susa Monteiro’s lonely figures battle the elements
- Grope Sans: a very rude typeface by Bompas & Parr
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- The reductive and exacting work of graphic designer Laura Prim
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Nicolas Jaar releases Network, a book inspired by radio