The brilliant striped-shirt wearing Jacob Dahlgren is currently exhibiting at Turner Contemporary in Margate (and will be being interviewed in our first print publication).
This is newsworthy enough, but even more exciting is that he is offering you the chance to be involved in one of his mass striped-gatherings this weekend. For more details please click the link below.
Every participant also gets a print from Jacob himself, if a day out in Margate and the opportunity to see a fantastic exhibition wasn’t payment enough.
- Designer Collin Fletcher’s rich portfolio of music-related projects
- Mainframe turns the movements of recognisable objects on their head
- Local Characters: Anna Kulachek typographically depicts her hometown of Moscow
- Illustrator and animator Steph Hope’s cast of weird and wonderful characters
- Interactive magazine The Exposed searches for utopia in issue two
- Street View: Photographs of Urban Life, displays 100 years of photography
- Netflix launches new documentary series Abstract: The Art of Design with a stellar lineup
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Maciej Dakowicz's photographs capture unexpected, serendipitous moments
- Juventus football club given a new identity by Interbrand
- Maziyar Pahlevan’s monochrome portfolio is full of typographic experiments
- Tokyo illustrator Okamura Yuta and his endearing brush-and-ink characters