The brilliant striped-shirt wearing Jacob Dahlgren is currently exhibiting at Turner Contemporary in Margate (and will be being interviewed in our first print publication).
This is newsworthy enough, but even more exciting is that he is offering you the chance to be involved in one of his mass striped-gatherings this weekend. For more details please click the link below.
Every participant also gets a print from Jacob himself, if a day out in Margate and the opportunity to see a fantastic exhibition wasn’t payment enough.
- Moving Brands gives its opinions on the new Google logo design
- Typographic club posters that show how creativity flourishes within boundaries
- Eric Petersen's surreal illustrations take their cues from video games
- Paris-based Adrien Menard's portfolio experiments with letterforms and composition
- The creative process explained via egg metaphors, thanks to artist Honza Zamojski
- Vincent Girardot’s photo diary documents an alpine tour of fish, factories and firs
- No more serifs, same bright colours: Google launches new identity
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games logo scrapped over plagiarism row, according to reports
- Ely Dagher’s hypnotic and erotic animated vignettes for Model 86’s EP (NSFW)
- Playfully tongue-in-cheek illustrations from Germany-based Cécile Dormeau
- The Anonymous Sex Journal is back, and this issue is all about wanking
- The slides and sleep pods of LA's Silicon Beach startup scene captured by Lauren Greenfield