The brilliant striped-shirt wearing Jacob Dahlgren is currently exhibiting at Turner Contemporary in Margate (and will be being interviewed in our first print publication).
This is newsworthy enough, but even more exciting is that he is offering you the chance to be involved in one of his mass striped-gatherings this weekend. For more details please click the link below.
Every participant also gets a print from Jacob himself, if a day out in Margate and the opportunity to see a fantastic exhibition wasn’t payment enough.
- Envisions, an exhibition breaking down the boundaries of design
- Zsofia Schweger’s paintings depict her Hungarian home frozen in time
- Illustrator Nuno Maria’s fresh aesthetic and smooth shapes rework ordinary objects
- A cookbook inspired by Brad Pitt's on-screen eating habits
- Uganda’s boisterous nightlife as captured by photographer Michele Sibiloni
- Vanguards magazine explores Scotland's undiscovered creative treasure
- Sagmeister & Walsh rebrands fashion label Milly to reflect its "edgy" new personality
- Dominic Wilcox designs art exhibition for dogs (plus exclusive artist sketches)
- Jaemin Lee’s gloriously retro exhibition identities and poster designs
- James Jean’s phantasmagorical world of technicolour fever dreams
- The Refugee Nation Olympic flag was inspired by a lifejacket
- Things: the inspiring post that got us through the long hot summer nights of August