The brilliant striped-shirt wearing Jacob Dahlgren is currently exhibiting at Turner Contemporary in Margate (and will be being interviewed in our first print publication).
This is newsworthy enough, but even more exciting is that he is offering you the chance to be involved in one of his mass striped-gatherings this weekend. For more details please click the link below.
Every participant also gets a print from Jacob himself, if a day out in Margate and the opportunity to see a fantastic exhibition wasn’t payment enough.
- Living for the weekend, it's Best of the Web!
- The photographer archiving South Africa’s black lesbian community
- Kirsten Lepore’s creepy clay character is oddly soothing in this brilliant animation
- Friday Mixtape: Grammy award-winning Tinariwen curates a genre-crossing mix
- Designer Kara Zichittella talks about her typographically-led projects
- “Where’s my community?”: Skin Deep and POC on the need for diversity in the film industry
- A new national identity: Smörgåsbord Studio rebrands Wales
- Graphic design gems: Chicago gang business cards from the 1970s and 80s
- Photographer Dougie Wallace captures the super rich spenders of “Harrodsburg”
- “Romance in a sort-of fantasy world”: photographer Molly Matalon's new work (some NSFW)
- Studio Michael Satter’s sophisticatedly simple graphic design portfolio
- Harry Pearce and Pentagram create a new identity for Pink Floyd’s record label