In the Nollywood series, Pieter Hugo explores the multilayered reality of the Nigerian film industry that is said to be the third largest in the world, releasing approximately 1000 movies each year onto the home video market.
Shot by South African photographer Pieter Hugo they have recently been published in this book designed by Damien Poulain.
- Cheeky, irreverent and vivid illustrations by Thomas Hedger
- Brilliant branding and a cracking It’s Nice That collaboration: introducing Unmade
- Director collective Canada creates raunchy, psychedelic video for Tame Impala (NSFW)
- Stylish designs that aim to make online gift-buying as fun as "walking around a concept store"
- Alex Sheridan’s hilarious shots of comedian David O’Doherty in sports memorabilia
- Cult magazine Nova and its nods to “eroticism and extortion” photographed in a suitably 70s setting
- Anthony Burrill tells us about his numerous Etsy WORK HARD rip-offs
- “I wouldn’t recommend trying to make it as an illustrator to anyone”: straight-talking McBess
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- Japanese illustrator Nimura Daisuke is back with his charmingly naughty gifs
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Making branding with a purpose: what can we learn from the Bauhaus?