In the Nollywood series, Pieter Hugo explores the multilayered reality of the Nigerian film industry that is said to be the third largest in the world, releasing approximately 1000 movies each year onto the home video market.
Shot by South African photographer Pieter Hugo they have recently been published in this book designed by Damien Poulain.
- Sam Pilling directs video for DJ Shadow track Nobody Speaks
- Mrzyk & Moriceau's hilariously psychedelic music video for The Avalanches
- Nick Waplington's artwork for Yak, a striking representation of their sound
- Ondrej Bachor and Jan Horcik create ever-evolving identity for fashion designer Karolina Jurikova
- Bodil Jane's illustrations: ornate, exotic and really very lovely
- Drifting SUVs in the Arabian desert: Peter Garritano explores the world of hajwalah
- Sagmeister & Walsh rebrands fashion label Milly to reflect its "edgy" new personality
- Dominic Wilcox designs art exhibition for dogs (plus exclusive artist sketches)
- Jaemin Lee’s gloriously retro exhibition identities and poster designs
- James Jean’s phantasmagorical world of technicolour fever dreams
- The Refugee Nation Olympic flag was inspired by a lifejacket
- Things: the inspiring post that got us through the long hot summer nights of August