Originally guest posted by Craig Ward
Hello there, my name’s Craig Ward and I’ve been asked to guest post this week at It’s Nice That. I’m a London-based typographer and illustrator and you’ll find my recent work up at my website ‘Words are Pictures’.
The piece pictured was created for the UK edition of Wired magazine which is about to launch. You’ll see I work in a variety of mediums from digital to the hand made, and the above was created using my little Adana 5×3 printing press.
- “Run towards the noise” – MINI contemplates the future of mobility and personalisation in London
- Photographer Benedetta Ristori documents cultural juxtapositions on the Balkan peninsula
- June Korea’s photographic fantasy: one man’s relationship with his sex doll
- Smart, funny and expertly executed party posters from German designer Mark Bohle
- Vice, despair and a bafflingly fertile imagination from Brooklyn-based Milton Melvin Croissant III
- A focus on typography in Ghent-based designer Corbin Mahieu's updated portfolio
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Babak Ganjei paints 90s sitcom sitting rooms. But which one's which?
- More bonkers and surreal selfies from Izumi Miyazaki
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web