Originally guest posted by Craig Ward
Hello there, my name’s Craig Ward and I’ve been asked to guest post this week at It’s Nice That. I’m a London-based typographer and illustrator and you’ll find my recent work up at my website ‘Words are Pictures’.
The piece pictured was created for the UK edition of Wired magazine which is about to launch. You’ll see I work in a variety of mediums from digital to the hand made, and the above was created using my little Adana 5×3 printing press.
- Danish illustrator Rune Fisker’s clean, windswept surrealism
- Filmmaker Alice Dunseath presents a meditative reflection on life
- Edinburgh graduate Jack Fletcher's beautiful woodcut illustrations
- There Is' ace new typographic projects for Wired and New York Times magazine
- Clase bcn's bright but elegant identity for a Barcelona concert hall
- Craig Gibson's photography is sincere and refreshing
- Yolanda Dominguez asks kids to describe what they see in fashion campaigns
- Street photography shot on an iPhone during fake phonecalls by Jay Giampietro
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic logos unveiled
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- Should creatives ever accept unpaid work? We ask some seasoned experts
- We get a sneak peek of TASCHEN's new book documenting 50 years of Pirelli