Keith Schofield can do no wrong at the moment, having only recently posted his video for Justice as well as being the director behind one of the most successful virals of last year, DieselXXX he recently turned his attention to Charlotte Gainsbourg’s new single, Heaven Can Wait, featuring Beck.
There are some genuinely beautiful moments within this 160 second music video and for those wanting a bit more Keith action should head over to Lumpfish, a blog he contributes to.
- Submit Saturdays: Take advantage of your website to show varied work as a creative collective
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity