Keith Schofield can do no wrong at the moment, having only recently posted his video for Justice as well as being the director behind one of the most successful virals of last year, DieselXXX he recently turned his attention to Charlotte Gainsbourg’s new single, Heaven Can Wait, featuring Beck.
There are some genuinely beautiful moments within this 160 second music video and for those wanting a bit more Keith action should head over to Lumpfish, a blog he contributes to.
- Look up and embrace the chaos: what we learned from Nicer Tuesdays July
- Scarlett O’Flaherty’s photographs focus on social documentary and slow-journalism
- Fatima Al Qadiri is mono.kultur magazine’s latest muse
- Michael DeForge’s mysterious, ominous illustrations
- Jesús Sotés folkish work draws darker themes into his commercial illustration
- Alex Blouin shoots petrolheads at Canada’s biggest car show
- Larry Hallegua captures sun worshippers on Pattaya Beach in Thailand
- Amsterdam-based photographer Lois Cohen’s "absurd" portraits
- Applicants to UK arts and design university courses declines by over 14,000 this year
- Michael Bierut designs new brand identity for the Poetry Foundation
- Colette, the trailblazer: creatives pay tribute to the iconic Parisian store and its legacy
- The Sky Sports rebrand features bespoke type and refined logos across nine channels