Originally guest posted by Nepomuk
FLAG is a graphic design studio established in 2002 by Bastien Aubry and Dimitri Broquard in Zurich, Switzerland. Since then FLAG have worked for art and cultural projects such as catalogues, artists, books, magazines and posters.
AND THERE WILL BE LIGHT – Posters to promote the book “And there will be light”
128 × 89.5 cm, silkscreen
- Making branding with a purpose: what can we learn from the Bauhaus?
- Jeremy Jansen’s graphic design work bridges concept and coherency
- Michael Craig-Martin: a cool, clean and colourful riot of everyday objects
- Anatoly Grashchenko's randomly generated posters for a Moscow theatre
- Japanese illustrator Nimura Daisuke is back with his charmingly naughty gifs
- Bobby Doherty’s vivid and humorous still-life photography
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Why “cool” stunts creativity: one agency offers its opinion
- Fresh, vibrant poster work from South Korean designer Soojin Lee
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Introducing French design studio plus mûrs and its beautiful poster designs