Originally guest posted by Nepomuk
As a music and graphic duet, Gangpol and Guillaumit work on a peculiar world of deviant cartoon inhabited by colourful and geometrical creatures – a bestiary that evolves in lysergic environments and takes part in apocalyptic stories.
Guillaumit, the french graphic artist has got some amazing stuff on his site, also check out the new music videos for Gangpol & MIT.
- Submit Saturdays: Should you create a portfolio website when you’re a student?
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web
- Ben Hill and Daniel Oeffinger offer helping hand on Bucks' new animated spot for Cree
- Kristen Liu-Wong’s wild fluoro illustrations of empowered women
- Thoughtful composition and colour blocking in Martin Steiner’s sleek portfolio
- The Imperfection Booklets by O.OO explain the nuances of Risograph printing
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- Ten of our favourite collage artists on Instagram
- Creative industries make last attempts to sway EU referendum voters
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Monotype unveils its redesigned Transport for London typeface, Johnston100