Originally guest posted by Nepomuk
As a music and graphic duet, Gangpol and Guillaumit work on a peculiar world of deviant cartoon inhabited by colourful and geometrical creatures – a bestiary that evolves in lysergic environments and takes part in apocalyptic stories.
Guillaumit, the french graphic artist has got some amazing stuff on his site, also check out the new music videos for Gangpol & MIT.
- Want to make an idea a reality? The Jameson Works can help
- Making propaganda about propaganda: Metahaven’s new film considers fantasy and truth in internet culture
- The world’s largest Renoir collection is made accessible to all by filmmaker Phil Grabsky
- Ryan Peltier plays with scale in his neatly constructed space-themed illustrations
- First Dates for those who create: Jessica Walsh and Timothy Goodman talk dating and working (and both)
- Vogue celebrates 100 years of style at the National Portrait Gallery
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- When to wake up, what to drink and how to work: “how to live like a creative” unveiled
- DesignStudio rebrands the Premier League
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016