Originally guest posted by Nepomuk
As a music and graphic duet, Gangpol and Guillaumit work on a peculiar world of deviant cartoon inhabited by colourful and geometrical creatures – a bestiary that evolves in lysergic environments and takes part in apocalyptic stories.
Guillaumit, the french graphic artist has got some amazing stuff on his site, also check out the new music videos for Gangpol & MIT.
- The frustration of crazy golf embodied by student animation collective Megacomputeur
- Enormous 20ft Barbies and bluebottles in real-life locations, by photographer Michael John Hunter
- French animator Jon Boutin's quick-witted shorts will have you creasing
- The MIT Technology Review design team share their love of printed matter
- Gemma Mahoney, a graphic design student producing professional work
- By designers, for designers: Monotype’s font subscription service
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU