The V&A launched their latest exhibition today, Decode. The exhibition showcases the latest developments in digital and interactive design, from small, screen-based graphics to large-scale interactive installations including this one from Sennep and Yoke.
Featured here are the final tests of the Digital Dandelion, the playful interactive allows users to blow away the seeds of a Dandelion using an electric hairdryer.
- Stephanie Unger’s instinctive illustrations use bright colours and simple shapes
- Graphic designer Timo Lenzen fuses hyperreal, architectural forms with vivid colours
- Nobrow co-founder Sam Arthur shares his favourite books
- Photographer Laura Pannack finds inspiration in a Romanian folk tale
- Ho Tam, the one-man band publisher
- Four photographers explore life in London's liminal spaces
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- The Gentlewoman’s art director, Veronica Ditting gives us a peek at her bookshelf