Manchester based Four23 have recently created this identity for the first UK Regional Assembly.
‘The finished logo is a horizontal line, intersected by a diagonal arrow, pointing to the north west (like on the steel). We always saw the logo as working within its context, rather than on it, so it would never be placed in isolation – say in the corner of a document – but would work within the full boundaries of a page, with the body type running from the angles created by the logo.’
There’s a nice case study on their site if you want to know more about the project.
- Back so soon? It's Best of the Web!
- The poised collages of New Contemporaries artist Katja Angeli
- True Print: the work of Swiss designer Dafi Kühne catalogued in fantastic new monograph
- The compositional eye of photographer Petr Pawlowski
- French designer Paul Bouigue makes a colourful fanzine about racket sports
- Anthony Burrill designs A-OK! watch in collaboration with Mr Jones Watches
- Photographer Carlota Guerrero on collaborating with Solange and getting signed to WeFolk (some NSFW)
- Taiwanese graphic designer Wang Zhi-Hong’s sublime cover designs
- New York-based Blake Lewis’ neat and considered portfolio exudes simplicity
- Erotic journal Odiseo explores laughter and loathing in its ninth volume (NSFW)
- London-based designer Laura Jouan’s well-considered, monochrome portfolio
- Sagmeister & Walsh releases more pins, raising funds for “causes threatened by the Trump administration”