Manchester based Four23 have recently created this identity for the first UK Regional Assembly.
‘The finished logo is a horizontal line, intersected by a diagonal arrow, pointing to the north west (like on the steel). We always saw the logo as working within its context, rather than on it, so it would never be placed in isolation – say in the corner of a document – but would work within the full boundaries of a page, with the body type running from the angles created by the logo.’
There’s a nice case study on their site if you want to know more about the project.
- Long-limbed characters play out scenes in Serafine Frey's brilliant illustrations
- An insight into The Guardian’s newly released brand guidelines
- Humorously choreographed nudes in Ave Pildas’ photography
- Renowned design writers Charlotte and Peter Fiell show us what's on their bookshelf
- Talking ten years of Fantastic Man with Gert Jonkers and Jop van Bennekom
- Absence, loneliness and the western quest for happiness: the strange world of Vacuum
- Photographing the choreography and chaos of the England cheerleading team
- Russian photographer Erik Panov's latex and salmon themed fashion shoot
- New Channel 4 identity by creative dream team of 4Creative, Jonathan Glazer, Neville Brody and DBLG
- A new stop-motion Honda advert took four months, dozens of illustrators and thousands of drawings
- Abstract, symbol-laden work from designer Hirofumi Abe
- Creative producer Luella Lane tells us about her amazing 80s sticker collection