Originally guest posted by Nepomuk
The Little Friends of Printmaking are a husband-and-wife team of silkscreen artists living and working in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Emerging into an already crowded poster art scene in early 2003, The Little Friends quickly established themselves as an indispensable new talent.
They have a great online shop, something that particularly caught my attention is the “BADDIES” print series: Find out more about the inner gangster, mugger, German, dirty cop and/or naughty leatherman within you.
- Michael Haddad mixes “push-in, French comics and paperback sci-fi” into postmodern illustrations
- Inside the latest Sneakersnstuff campaign by Wang & Söderström
- What if scarfs were breasts? Eisprung's enjoyably silly and well-crafted animation
- Photographer John Laurie explores sports culture in Uzbekistan
- Young love lasts a lifetime: Ewen Spencer on his new book
- The frustration of crazy golf embodied by student animation collective Megacomputeur
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU