Oh wow. Just when I thought I couldn’t cram any more of The Black Keys into my ears, along comes arguably their best project to date. The American blues-rock aficionados who have released seven studio records in as many years have popped up with a collaborative album, drafting in some of hip-hops biggest names to stunning affect.
No real originality shown with their invitees, but more than enough to make up for it in the music. Take some time to watch a few of their nine ‘webisodes’, triumphantly documenting the magic. Look at that, I didn’t even mention the great logo either.
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016
- What do you do if your design agency fails? One designer and ex-agency owner's support and advice
- Vibrant and bold work from French illustrator Mary Lou Faure
- All of human life was there: welcome back to the Best of the Web
- Jody Barton's passionate and political work masters many disciplines
- A Hail Mary pass: how to win the ads at the Super Bowl
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language
- Challenging sexism, workplace stress and mindfulness through illustration
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?
- Why Fonts Matter, and how they impact your mood