More often than not the simplist of things can be the most effective, like these E27 lights designed for Muuto by Swedish architecture and design studio TAF.
Run by Gabriella Gustafson and Mattias StÂhlbom since 2002 TAF’s aim is to “make ordinary life less ordinary through subtle but effective changes in how products and architecture appear and function”. This is just one of many projects on their site I could have posted including their most recent work for the first Camper shoe store in Sweden.
- Art and About: Charlotte Trounce celebrates the architectural beauty of museums and galleries
- Riikka Laakso’s screenprinted zine is a tribute to Moomin author Tove Jansson
- Sandy Van Helden’s illustrations of contemporary culture
- Bompas & Parr explores the strange world of sploshing (NSFW)
- The stylistic punch of Dexter Lander's photography
- Shun Sasaki’s designs burst with colour and kawaii appeal
- Kodak returns to its 1970s symbol, joining the retrobrand bandwagon
- Kodak unveils the Ektra: its first ever smartphone
- Working Not Working reveals the top 50 companies creatives would kill to work for
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Juan Aballe’s photographs of pastoral landscapes filled with wanderlust
- Exclusive first interview with new UK Vice.com editor Jamie Clifton