A magazine is no longer something that we should just read, in this day and age we should also be prepared to watch. New graphic design, art and visual communication magazine ‘File’ is not only crammed full of mouth-watering content, but also a hefty two hour long DVD full of short films.
Designed by the ever solid Thorbjørn Ankerstjerne and Fabio Sebastianelli it will be hitting ‘Art galleries, Bookstores, Record stores, Fashion boutiques and better newsstands’ soon and is available to buy online now.
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"