A magazine is no longer something that we should just read, in this day and age we should also be prepared to watch. New graphic design, art and visual communication magazine ‘File’ is not only crammed full of mouth-watering content, but also a hefty two hour long DVD full of short films.
Designed by the ever solid Thorbjørn Ankerstjerne and Fabio Sebastianelli it will be hitting ‘Art galleries, Bookstores, Record stores, Fashion boutiques and better newsstands’ soon and is available to buy online now.
- Enter your work for the chance to be an It’s Nice That Graduate of 2016!
- Kyle Weeks’ photos portray the traditional and contemporary identity of the Himba people
- Ace & Tate commissions Hanna Putz to launch its Creative Fund
- Smart geometry-led identity for east London venue Brilliant Corners by Studio Remote
- Superb designs by Bureau Mirko Borsche for Tush magazine
- Artist Mona Hatoum electrifies the senses in her first retrospective at the Tate Modern
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Stack founder Steven Watson shares five of his top magazines
- Photography: New show at LCC shows young travelling communities of the 90s
- Hilarious and charming new Maynards Bassetts' Liquorice Allsorts ad by Jack Sachs