A magazine is no longer something that we should just read, in this day and age we should also be prepared to watch. New graphic design, art and visual communication magazine ‘File’ is not only crammed full of mouth-watering content, but also a hefty two hour long DVD full of short films.
Designed by the ever solid Thorbjørn Ankerstjerne and Fabio Sebastianelli it will be hitting ‘Art galleries, Bookstores, Record stores, Fashion boutiques and better newsstands’ soon and is available to buy online now.
- Rodion Kitaev illustrates the goings on of an office party in mammoth detail
- Makings of a Man: It’s Nice That and Harry’s invite you to be a life model for a day
- A higgledy-piggledy, funny yet tragic tale: The Romance of the Skeleton
- Tiago Galo’s refreshing, travel-themed illustrations remind us of sunnier times
- Artist Morgan Blair on her “pathological need to make you laugh”
- Lennarts & de Bruijn’s “hot as hell” campaign for Utrecht club, Ekko
- Polaroid’s creative director Danny Pemberton introduces new brand Polaroid Originals
- Artist Dominique Pétrin on creating her very own domestic product
- Universal Everything animate emotive wallpapers for new iPhone devices
- Herburg Weiland’s meticulous editorial designs are typographically-driven
- The Visual History of Type author Paul McNeil selects and dissects his six favourite faces
- Breakdown Press’ Joe Kessler picks out his most-treasured books