A magazine is no longer something that we should just read, in this day and age we should also be prepared to watch. New graphic design, art and visual communication magazine ‘File’ is not only crammed full of mouth-watering content, but also a hefty two hour long DVD full of short films.
Designed by the ever solid Thorbjørn Ankerstjerne and Fabio Sebastianelli it will be hitting ‘Art galleries, Bookstores, Record stores, Fashion boutiques and better newsstands’ soon and is available to buy online now.
- Wrap up warm with this week's Best of the Web
- This is Jane: a charming photo series that displays the empowerment of women
- Brooklyn-based illustrator Aaron Fernandez’s fluorescent editorial commissions
- London-based designer Laura Jouan’s well-considered, monochrome portfolio
- Join Jonathan Barnbrook, Maisie Willoughby, Wallace Henning, Anna Lomax and Jess Bonham at Nicer Tuesdays December
- Legs 11: artist Alfie Kungu’s comically long-trousered figures
- Wes Anderson directs H&M Christmas advert starring Adrien Brody
- The New Look: Looking back at Roundel’s 1980s identity design for British Rail’s Railfreight
- Discussing cinema with Laura Marling on her directorial debut, Soothing
- London’s first crisp restaurant, Hipchips, launches with branding by Ragged Edge
- Richard Sandler’s street photography conveys the intricacies of city life
- A "stress opus" from cartoonist Nadine Redlich