A magazine is no longer something that we should just read, in this day and age we should also be prepared to watch. New graphic design, art and visual communication magazine ‘File’ is not only crammed full of mouth-watering content, but also a hefty two hour long DVD full of short films.
Designed by the ever solid Thorbjørn Ankerstjerne and Fabio Sebastianelli it will be hitting ‘Art galleries, Bookstores, Record stores, Fashion boutiques and better newsstands’ soon and is available to buy online now.
- From admirer to employee: The New York Times Magazine designer Ben Grandgenett
- Amina Bouajila’s illustrations flit between reality and limbo in colourful hues
- Rufus Newell uses curves and scribbles to depict Greek gods and heroes
- Designer Sepus Noordmans talks about simplicity and structure in his portfolio
- Swedish artist Ekta reconsiders simple geometric shapes
- Rob Bailey talks through creating over 40 posters for London Underground
- Petition launched against winner of Foam Paul Huf photography award for “stereotyping and sexism”
- Exclusive: rediscover graphics from Fiorucci’s archival 1984 Panini collaboration
- Kirsten Lepore’s creepy clay character is oddly soothing in this brilliant animation
- Me & EU project will send creative postcards across Europe on trigger date of Article 50
- Phaidon book gathers together 500 of the most iconic graphic designs of all time
- Atelier Brenda: the alter ego of three female designers you need to get to know