Bianca Redgrave & Co, a creative agency that works with a select group of leading commercial artists who specialise in art direction, design and photography have launched their new site.
Artists include Vava Ribeiro, Sandrine Pelletier, Lizzie Finn and the fantastic Rachel Thomas, whose work for Ponystep Magazine is pictured here, photographed by Jenny Von Sommers.
- All of human life was there: welcome back to the Best of the Web
- Jody Barton's passionate and political work masters many disciplines
- A Hail Mary pass: how to win the ads at the Super Bowl
- February diary: Where to go and what to see
- Hey Studio’s athletic and geometric typeface for ESPN’s magazine
- Karl Hab’s hypnotic photographs taken out of a plane window
- The importance of creative education: why making is as important as maths, reading and science
- Why Fonts Matter, and how they impact your mood
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Pentagram’s dynamic and shifting identity for a Serbian digital arts festival
- PETA’s x-rated Super Bowl advert banned from TV (NSFW)
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language