We’ve come to expect interesting work whenever Non-Format update so we weren’t disappointing this time round. Pictured is Browsing Copy, a customised book for the Browsing Copy exhibition held at the Useless Gallery, Singapore.
“A custom made sealed wooden box may, or may not, contain the original ‘browsing copy’ of Justin Guariglia’s book Shaolin: Temple of Zen. Whether or not the book is actually contained within the box is a question for a Shaolin monk to ponder.”
- Photographer Trent Davis Bailey documents rural American community The North Fork
- Like a warm embrace, it's Best of the Web!
- Swedish illustrator Malin Rosenqvist creates textural works about psychology and powerful women
- Animator Jimmy Simpson creates technology-inspired ident for MTV
- Leander Assmann's illustrations are full of paired-back shapes and patterns
- Illustrator Andrey Kasay invites us into his surreal yet amusing world
- Grope Sans: a very rude typeface by Bompas & Parr
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- The reductive and exacting work of graphic designer Laura Prim
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Nicolas Jaar releases Network, a book inspired by radio