We’ve come to expect interesting work whenever Non-Format update so we weren’t disappointing this time round. Pictured is Browsing Copy, a customised book for the Browsing Copy exhibition held at the Useless Gallery, Singapore.
“A custom made sealed wooden box may, or may not, contain the original ‘browsing copy’ of Justin Guariglia’s book Shaolin: Temple of Zen. Whether or not the book is actually contained within the box is a question for a Shaolin monk to ponder.”
- Submit Saturdays: Take advantage of your website to show varied work as a creative collective
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity