We’ve come to expect interesting work whenever Non-Format update so we weren’t disappointing this time round. Pictured is Browsing Copy, a customised book for the Browsing Copy exhibition held at the Useless Gallery, Singapore.
“A custom made sealed wooden box may, or may not, contain the original ‘browsing copy’ of Justin Guariglia’s book Shaolin: Temple of Zen. Whether or not the book is actually contained within the box is a question for a Shaolin monk to ponder.”
- Cats flying out of speakers and our technology addiction: highlights from Channel 4 Random Acts
- Kyle Bean's tactile simulacrums are brought to life with wit and precision
- Margot Bowman rethinks the selfie and the future of personalisation
- Warriors Studio and Freytag Anderson explore process and dialogue in new identity for GDFS 16
- Gorgeous Memphis-inspired, primary colour-packed work from Benjamin Rawson
- A cacophony of styles come together for this wacky promo animation for Gutter Fest
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- The best design courses in the UK, according to The Guardian University Guide 2017
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"