Psychologist, magician, and author Richard Wiseman runs one of the most inspiring blogs on the internet. His combination of magic and psychology is a heady mix at the best of times. Richard’s blog is regularly updated with incredibly interesting experiments and tricks. As an amateur (and bad) magician myself I am in awe of some of the things he posts. As well as the psychology and magic, Richard is a brilliant writer who has published countless inspiring psychology books.
Richard would definitely be on my dream dinner party guest list…
- Hey presto, it's Best of the Web!
- Paris-based Studio Jimbo creates "impact and power" with punchy poster designs
- Minju An's oddly sinister illustrations depict strange characters and floating bread
- Friday Mixtape: Warpaint's Glastonbury picks
- Karifurav Caihua’s weirdly erotic Japanese-inspired illustrations
- High octane Nike China animation gets kids to wear their bandages as a “badge of honour”
- “Evolve or die”: Bloomberg Businessweek creative director Rob Vargas on the magazine’s redesign
- Southbank Centre visual identity redesigned by North, to be a “confident masthead” for the institution
- Photographer Khadija Saye has died in the Grenfell Tower fire, her family confirm
- The Buzzfeed redesign: UK art director Tim Lane talks us through his seven-month overhaul
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Fresh Yale grad Franci Virgili applies an academic approach to graphic design