Psychologist, magician, and author Richard Wiseman runs one of the most inspiring blogs on the internet. His combination of magic and psychology is a heady mix at the best of times. Richard’s blog is regularly updated with incredibly interesting experiments and tricks. As an amateur (and bad) magician myself I am in awe of some of the things he posts. As well as the psychology and magic, Richard is a brilliant writer who has published countless inspiring psychology books.
Richard would definitely be on my dream dinner party guest list…
- Cats flying out of speakers and our technology addiction: highlights from Channel 4 Random Acts
- Kyle Bean's tactile simulacrums are brought to life with wit and precision
- Margot Bowman rethinks the selfie and the future of personalisation
- Warriors Studio and Freytag Anderson explore process and dialogue in new identity for GDFS 16
- Gorgeous Memphis-inspired, primary colour-packed work from Benjamin Rawson
- A cacophony of styles come together for this wacky promo animation for Gutter Fest
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- The best design courses in the UK, according to The Guardian University Guide 2017
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"