Psychologist, magician, and author Richard Wiseman runs one of the most inspiring blogs on the internet. His combination of magic and psychology is a heady mix at the best of times. Richard’s blog is regularly updated with incredibly interesting experiments and tricks. As an amateur (and bad) magician myself I am in awe of some of the things he posts. As well as the psychology and magic, Richard is a brilliant writer who has published countless inspiring psychology books.
Richard would definitely be on my dream dinner party guest list…
- Submit Saturdays: Take advantage of your website to show varied work as a creative collective
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity