Psychologist, magician, and author Richard Wiseman runs one of the most inspiring blogs on the internet. His combination of magic and psychology is a heady mix at the best of times. Richard’s blog is regularly updated with incredibly interesting experiments and tricks. As an amateur (and bad) magician myself I am in awe of some of the things he posts. As well as the psychology and magic, Richard is a brilliant writer who has published countless inspiring psychology books.
Richard would definitely be on my dream dinner party guest list…
- Give thanks, and join us in the weekly feast that is the Best of the Web
- Discos and design explored in gorgeous new Bedford Press book Nightswimming
- Unusual nudes and strange, glittering fashion photography from Arnaud Lajeunie
- Seoul-based studio Chung Choon applies an elegance and simplicity to its posters
- See the work of some of Nick Knight's most impressive new protégés
- Designer Chloe Pannatier looks at fakes and risk in art and money
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Anthony Burrill tells us about his numerous Etsy WORK HARD rip-offs
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Japanese illustrator Nimura Daisuke is back with his charmingly naughty gifs
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain