The super talented Marian Bantjes has recently updated with some new projects, among them this for New York Magazine’s end of the decade issue, working in foil.
“Depending on how I shot it, it reflected colours, had different hues, and was just generally all-round pretty.” Unfortunately though, it seems it only ended up being used as a 1 × 1.5-inch thumbnail on the contents page.
- Sam Pilling, Hattie Newman, Phil Sharp and Kit Caless at Nicer Tuesdays September
- Stephanie Unger’s instinctive illustrations use bright colours and simple shapes
- Graphic designer Timo Lenzen fuses hyperreal, architectural forms with vivid colours
- Nobrow co-founder Sam Arthur shares his favourite books
- Photographer Laura Pannack finds inspiration in a Romanian folk tale
- Ho Tam, the one-man-band publisher
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- The Gentlewoman’s art director, Veronica Ditting gives us a peek at her bookshelf