The super talented Marian Bantjes has recently updated with some new projects, among them this for New York Magazine’s end of the decade issue, working in foil.
“Depending on how I shot it, it reflected colours, had different hues, and was just generally all-round pretty.” Unfortunately though, it seems it only ended up being used as a 1 × 1.5-inch thumbnail on the contents page.
- Photographer Carlota Guerrero on collaborating with Solange and getting signed to WeFolk (some NSFW)
- Linda Brownlee’s beautiful photography book captures family life in a Sicilian village
- Wrap up warm with this week's Best of the Web
- This is Jane: a charming photo series that displays the empowerment of women
- Brooklyn-based illustrator Aaron Fernandez’s fluorescent editorial commissions
- London-based designer Laura Jouan’s well-considered, monochrome portfolio
- Wes Anderson directs H&M Christmas advert starring Adrien Brody
- The New Look: Looking back at Roundel’s 1980s identity design for British Rail’s Railfreight
- Discussing cinema with Laura Marling on her directorial debut, Soothing
- London’s first crisp restaurant, Hipchips, launches with branding by Ragged Edge
- Richard Sandler’s street photography conveys the intricacies of city life
- A "stress opus" from cartoonist Nadine Redlich