Falmouth graduate Richard Marsden has got some interesting work. With a distinct documentary feel to it I’m a big fan of his Hot Tub series, pictured here.
“Discover a place where stress reduction and relaxation are more than just a luxury, but a way of life… a place where affordable dreams become reality… close to home… yet secluded. Welcome to a world of tranquility”
Tranquility hot tubs, 09
- Punk, printing, photography and type - February's Nicer Tuesdays tickets are now on sale!
- Gender politics, feminism and Kanye West – the world according to Vanessa Beecroft
- First Dates for those who create: London agency Form on their working relationship
- Air-brushed psychedelia and neon lights abound in Robert Beatty’s new work
- Jack Davison shoots parrots with PTSD for The New York Times Magazine
- Graphic design work to challenge and empower the reader
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- More salaciously surreal illustrations from French duo Mrzyk & Moriceau