Vivien Weyrauch and Fabian Röttger, better known as A Nice Idea Every Day have moved to Berlin and with it launched a new website. Stating their work is about ideas and emotions the pair originally studied cinematography before directing their own work including music videos and short films.
The still pictured is from the music video Doubtful Comforts by Blue Roses. The video uses the 3D camera shift technique that did the rounds towards the end of last year but to great (and surprising) effect.
- You lucky devils, it's Best of the Web!
- Bogdan Ceausescu and Sebastian Pren experiment with grids and shapes in their latest zine
- Friday Mixtape: Illustrator and guitarist Sophy Hollington's *feels* mixtape
- Photographer Anastasia Korosteleva's waterborne portraits of Maldivian girls
- We caught up with photographer Adama Jalloh
- Seoul studio Everyday Practice talks about its collaborative approach to design
- Animator and director James Curran’s amusing 30-day Gifathon project in Tokyo
- Photographer Sophie Mayanne’s new personal project celebrates imperfection (NSFW)
- Animator Saiman Chow’s trippy idents for Adult Swim’s Rick and Morty
- The daily grind: Louis Quail’s photographs of fascinatingly mundane offices
- "Before I was a graphic designer I had nearly no idea what one was": meet Austin Redman
- Matthew Raw: the east London artist making clay great again