Vivien Weyrauch and Fabian Röttger, better known as A Nice Idea Every Day have moved to Berlin and with it launched a new website. Stating their work is about ideas and emotions the pair originally studied cinematography before directing their own work including music videos and short films.
The still pictured is from the music video Doubtful Comforts by Blue Roses. The video uses the 3D camera shift technique that did the rounds towards the end of last year but to great (and surprising) effect.
- ManvsMachine on its hugely diverse campaign for Air Max Day
- A treasure trove of goodies, it’s Best of the Web!
- Donald Sanger illustrates a grotesque and humorous version of humanity
- Photographer Joshua Osborne takes a closer look at Havana’s male subcultures
- Friday Mixtape: Ghostpoet’s “drum worship mix” for all your percussive needs
- Yann Kebbi’s chaotic pencil drawings depict various forms of catastrophe
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU