Vivien Weyrauch and Fabian Röttger, better known as A Nice Idea Every Day have moved to Berlin and with it launched a new website. Stating their work is about ideas and emotions the pair originally studied cinematography before directing their own work including music videos and short films.
The still pictured is from the music video Doubtful Comforts by Blue Roses. The video uses the 3D camera shift technique that did the rounds towards the end of last year but to great (and surprising) effect.
- Photographer Damien Maloney on working intuitively and playing with reality
- “Prayer paintings, manga and motivational images”: Gitte Maria Moller's cryptic artworks
- Jad Hussein's tropical catalogue design for Paris exhibition Jamaica, Jamaica
- From Lemon Twigs to Laura Marling: Hollie Fernando’s painterly photography folio
- Hey presto, it's Best of the Web!
- Paris-based Studio Jimbo creates "impact and power" with punchy poster designs
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Southbank Centre visual identity redesigned by North, to be a “confident masthead” for the institution
- The Buzzfeed redesign: UK art director Tim Lane talks us through his seven-month overhaul
- Fresh Yale grad Franci Virgili applies an academic approach to graphic design
- Instagram co-founder Mike Krieger on how to stand out
- Leipzig graphic design studio Lamm & Kirch on their shared ethos