Vivien Weyrauch and Fabian Röttger, better known as A Nice Idea Every Day have moved to Berlin and with it launched a new website. Stating their work is about ideas and emotions the pair originally studied cinematography before directing their own work including music videos and short films.
The still pictured is from the music video Doubtful Comforts by Blue Roses. The video uses the 3D camera shift technique that did the rounds towards the end of last year but to great (and surprising) effect.
- Sam Nhlengethwa's lithographs are inspired by other artists
- Elliott Arndt, an upcoming director with narrative flair
- Scott King, Roger Hiorns and Tom Morton discuss provocation for new book The Creative Stance
- Flaneur explores the magic of Moscow in its biggest issue yet
- Brooklyn illustrator Ping Zhu and her breezy brushstrokes full of energy
- Irreconcilable Truths: a 1500-page survey of legendary photographer Don McCullin’s work
- Bompas & Parr explores the strange world of sploshing (NSFW)
- Working Not Working reveals the top 50 companies creatives would kill to work for
- Kodak returns to its 1970s symbol, joining the retrobrand bandwagon
- Kodak unveils the Ektra: its first ever smartphone
- Retracing and recreating historic reggae record sleeves with photographer Alex Bartsch
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design