Vivien Weyrauch and Fabian Röttger, better known as A Nice Idea Every Day have moved to Berlin and with it launched a new website. Stating their work is about ideas and emotions the pair originally studied cinematography before directing their own work including music videos and short films.
The still pictured is from the music video Doubtful Comforts by Blue Roses. The video uses the 3D camera shift technique that did the rounds towards the end of last year but to great (and surprising) effect.
- Vanguards magazine explores Scotland's undiscovered creative treasure
- Yoko Yuki takes us on a bizarre jaunt into town in this kaleidoscopic animation
- Director Nick Ahlmark captures the thrills of night riding for Vice and Samsung
- Marion Jdanoff's skillful screen prints and books are packed with vibrancy
- Illustrator Zoë Taylor’s heroine escapes a party through clichéd melodrama and sporadic linework
- Björk Vulnicura: inside the creation of the kafkaesque headpieces by James Merry and Neri Oxman
- Airbnb launches its own in-house design studio, Samara
- Subway unveils redesigned logo and new symbol
- Neubau introduces its latest immaculately minimal typeface, NB Akademie
- PES creates an epic scale, long-exposure stop motion film for Honda
- Rio Olympics 2016: the creative projects inspired by the Games
- Erin M Riley’s hand-woven tapestries re-contextualise online pornography (NSFW)