Vivien Weyrauch and Fabian Röttger, better known as A Nice Idea Every Day have moved to Berlin and with it launched a new website. Stating their work is about ideas and emotions the pair originally studied cinematography before directing their own work including music videos and short films.
The still pictured is from the music video Doubtful Comforts by Blue Roses. The video uses the 3D camera shift technique that did the rounds towards the end of last year but to great (and surprising) effect.
- How I Got Here: Marco Velardi and Omar Sosa, Apartamento magazine
- It’s Nice That x Channel 4 Random Acts: “It’ll be like a guided acid trip”
- Felicity Hammond's art sends up the visual language of luxury property developers
- Gillian Wearing uses the public's work to examine privacy and individual vs collective experience
- Anna Beil defies convention with "trashy" illustrations and animations
- Polish illustrator Gosia Herba interprets myths and legends in pastel tones
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Stack founder Steven Watson shares five of his top magazines
- Photography: New show at LCC shows young travelling communities of the 90s
- Hilarious and charming new Maynards Bassetts' Liquorice Allsorts ad by Jack Sachs