Vivien Weyrauch and Fabian Röttger, better known as A Nice Idea Every Day have moved to Berlin and with it launched a new website. Stating their work is about ideas and emotions the pair originally studied cinematography before directing their own work including music videos and short films.
The still pictured is from the music video Doubtful Comforts by Blue Roses. The video uses the 3D camera shift technique that did the rounds towards the end of last year but to great (and surprising) effect.
- Manita Songserm disregards the rules to create unruly and intriguing work
- Give thanks, and join us in the weekly feast that is the Best of the Web
- Discos and design explored in gorgeous new Bedford Press book Nightswimming
- Unusual nudes and strange, glittering fashion photography from Arnaud Lajeunie
- Seoul-based studio Chung Choon applies an elegance and simplicity to its posters
- See the work of some of Nick Knight's most impressive new protégés
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Anthony Burrill tells us about his numerous Etsy WORK HARD rip-offs
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Japanese illustrator Nimura Daisuke is back with his charmingly naughty gifs
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain