Vivien Weyrauch and Fabian Röttger, better known as A Nice Idea Every Day have moved to Berlin and with it launched a new website. Stating their work is about ideas and emotions the pair originally studied cinematography before directing their own work including music videos and short films.
The still pictured is from the music video Doubtful Comforts by Blue Roses. The video uses the 3D camera shift technique that did the rounds towards the end of last year but to great (and surprising) effect.
- Graphic identity lovers rejoice: “an unprecedented catalogue of modern trademarks” is here
- Upcoming Eduardo Paolozzi exhibition pairs key works with his daughter’s designs
- The brilliant Mat Maitland is back with more luxuriously surreal collages
- We chat to Snøhetta about designing banknotes, studio rituals and the problems with civic commissions
- Art and architecture get exhibitions and galleries: graphic design should too
- Candy colours, surreal scenes and unconventional couples in Bex Day's Manic Ovation series
- New Channel 4 identity by creative dream team of 4Creative, Jonathan Glazer, Neville Brody and DBLG
- A new stop-motion Honda advert took four months, dozens of illustrators and thousands of drawings
- Pentagram Partner Michael Bierut shares his wisdom on what makes a truly great logo design
- Photographing the choreography and chaos of the England cheerleading team
- Russian photographer Erik Panov's latex and salmon themed fashion shoot
- Phwoar! Typophiles, swoon over this cornucopia of contemporary typography