A quick little update from one of the best documentary photographers around, Jane Stockdale. As it’s on topic at the moment Jane kindly sent through this little photo essay of the Dalai Lama arriving in Ladakh last year, which are as good as we’ve come to expect.
“The locals were up at 4am hanging Tibetan prayer flags and school kids lined the streets to welcome him. For a man who represents peace he had a massive security escort as we were really near the border of China.”
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"