A quick little update from one of the best documentary photographers around, Jane Stockdale. As it’s on topic at the moment Jane kindly sent through this little photo essay of the Dalai Lama arriving in Ladakh last year, which are as good as we’ve come to expect.
“The locals were up at 4am hanging Tibetan prayer flags and school kids lined the streets to welcome him. For a man who represents peace he had a massive security escort as we were really near the border of China.”
- Another week over, it's Best of the Web!
- Joseph Harmon's warped intricate works unveiled at new show in Brooklyn
- Sophie Littman captures the underlying awkwardness of a village orchestra
- New York-based agency T&T&T are in it for “$$$$$, fame and graphic bliss”
- The psychedelic world of Dexter Navy
- Photographer Ilyes Griyeb takes us to Senegal's salt lakes
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Graphic designer Timo Lenzen fuses hyperreal, architectural forms with vivid colours
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations