Anthony Burrill is famed for his typographic message posters and we’re pleased to have an exclusive one available just for It’s Nice That readers. Using his brand new custom typeface ‘Super Basic’ Anthony uses his uncanny nack for choosing statements you’d like to put on your wall to good use.
A 70 × 50cm, high gloss black ink screen printed onto 270gsm Fenner colorset Solar stock. Hand editioned and signed.
- Submit Saturdays: First impressions and Cover Pages
- A futuristic framework for the retrospective of pioneering “total design” advocate Ove Arup
- Cool off with this week's Best of the Web and who to follow on social media
- Elena Éper's spirited illustrations to make you smile and squirm
- Pencil Bandit and Grey London produce quirky branded stings for E4
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Chris (Simpsons Artist)'s surreal but accurate illustrations of creative jobs
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Photographer Adrienne Salinger’s series of teenage bedrooms from the 90s
- Is it ever OK to work for free?