Anthony Burrill is famed for his typographic message posters and we’re pleased to have an exclusive one available just for It’s Nice That readers. Using his brand new custom typeface ‘Super Basic’ Anthony uses his uncanny nack for choosing statements you’d like to put on your wall to good use.
A 70 × 50cm, high gloss black ink screen printed onto 270gsm Fenner colorset Solar stock. Hand editioned and signed.
- M/M (Paris) and the ongoing conversations that define its practice
- Mari Kanstad Johnson's wonderful work picks apart complex narratives
- Bradley Pinkerton’s projects combine handmade gestures with scanned-in textures
- Roberts Rurans uses acrylic paint to add depth and warmth to his illustrations
- The prodigal return of “iconoclastic” artist Danny Fox
- Jump into the world of Ben Jones’ post-internet, psychedelic paintings
- Polaroid’s creative director Danny Pemberton introduces new brand Polaroid Originals
- Artist Dominique Pétrin on creating her very own domestic product
- Universal Everything animate emotive wallpapers for new iPhone devices
- Herburg Weiland’s meticulous editorial designs are typographically-driven
- The Visual History of Type author Paul McNeil selects and dissects his six favourite faces
- Breakdown Press’ Joe Kessler picks out his most-treasured books