Anthony Burrill is famed for his typographic message posters and we’re pleased to have an exclusive one available just for It’s Nice That readers. Using his brand new custom typeface ‘Super Basic’ Anthony uses his uncanny nack for choosing statements you’d like to put on your wall to good use.
A 70 × 50cm, high gloss black ink screen printed onto 270gsm Fenner colorset Solar stock. Hand editioned and signed.
- Anna Haifisch bends the rules of comics in new floppy and oversized book, Drifter
- Illustrator Jill Senft creates fun and whimsy with her cavalcade of pink characters
- White Flag project that is tackling global division and the “growing fear of the stranger”
- Meet the Swiss duo behind graphic design agency Cécile + Roger
- Offshore Studio on their publication re-appropriating the word “migrant”
- Photographer Damien Maloney on working intuitively and playing with reality
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Southbank Centre visual identity redesigned by North, to be a “confident masthead” for the institution
- The Buzzfeed redesign: UK art director Tim Lane talks us through his seven-month overhaul
- Fresh Yale grad Franci Virgili applies an academic approach to graphic design
- Instagram co-founder Mike Krieger on how to stand out
- Leipzig graphic design studio Lamm & Kirch on their shared ethos