Michael Landy has transformed the South London Gallery into one huge ‘Art Bin’. Over the course of the six week exhibition artists and collectors are invited to bring works to the gallery to create ‘a monument to creative failure’. Anyone can apply by clicking the link below, artists who have already thrown work away include Tracy Emin, Damien Hirst and a Sir Peter Blake.
Exhibition runs 29 January – 14 March 2010
South London Gallery, London SE5 8UH.
- Get your pout on, it's Valentine's weekend, and it's the Best of the Web
- Moby Digg uses basic colours and shapes for photo exhibition identity
- From celebs to cleaners, Maxi Cohen photographs ladies’ rooms around the world
- Seoul-based illustrator Yeon Ji Kang's beautifully thick-limbed ballerinas
- Roses at the ready, our round-up of the best Valentine’s Day ideas from the creative world
- First Dates for those who create: two-thirds of Nous Vous on their special three-way relationship
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- When to wake up, what to drink and how to work: “how to live like a creative” unveiled
- DesignStudio rebrands the Premier League
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016