Michael Landy has transformed the South London Gallery into one huge ‘Art Bin’. Over the course of the six week exhibition artists and collectors are invited to bring works to the gallery to create ‘a monument to creative failure’. Anyone can apply by clicking the link below, artists who have already thrown work away include Tracy Emin, Damien Hirst and a Sir Peter Blake.
Exhibition runs 29 January – 14 March 2010
South London Gallery, London SE5 8UH.
- It's Nice That visits the Turner Prize
- Our Favourite Places is promoting the creative wealth of innovative Sheffield
- Meet tarot-obsessed Gucci illustrator Jayde Fish
- Julia Autz documents Transnistria, a country steeped in Soviet nostalgia
- Felicity Marshall, the illustrator merging editorial and fashion design
- Wow Factor: the eye-popping results of A Load of Jargon's printing workshops
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- The Gentlewoman’s art director, Veronica Ditting gives us a peek at her bookshelf