It fills us with immense pleasure to announce that our third printed publication, Issue #3 is now available to pre-order. Full details are listed on our dedicated Issue #3 page.
We can reveal that we have interviews with the likes of Milton Glaser, Sir Paul Smith and Tom Dixon as well as features by Ken Garland and Keetra Dean Dixon among others. The work section is brimming with top work from the blog and with a special pre-order screenprint from one of the most collectable names in illustration to still be announced, now’s the time to get your order in.
- Wrap up warm with this week's Best of the Web
- This is Jane: a charming photo series that displays the empowerment of women
- Brooklyn-based illustrator Aaron Fernandez’s fluorescent editorial commissions
- London-based designer Laura Jouan’s well-considered, monochrome portfolio
- Join Jonathan Barnbrook, Maisie Willoughby, Wallace Henning, Anna Lomax and Jess Bonham at Nicer Tuesdays December
- Legs 11: artist Alfie Kungu’s comically long-trousered figures
- Wes Anderson directs H&M Christmas advert starring Adrien Brody
- The New Look: Looking back at Roundel’s 1980s identity design for British Rail’s Railfreight
- Discussing cinema with Laura Marling on her directorial debut, Soothing
- London’s first crisp restaurant, Hipchips, launches with branding by Ragged Edge
- Richard Sandler’s street photography conveys the intricacies of city life
- A "stress opus" from cartoonist Nadine Redlich