It fills us with immense pleasure to announce that our third printed publication, Issue #3 is now available to pre-order. Full details are listed on our dedicated Issue #3 page.
We can reveal that we have interviews with the likes of Milton Glaser, Sir Paul Smith and Tom Dixon as well as features by Ken Garland and Keetra Dean Dixon among others. The work section is brimming with top work from the blog and with a special pre-order screenprint from one of the most collectable names in illustration to still be announced, now’s the time to get your order in.
- Submit Saturdays: So you’ve built your website, what’s next?
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Best of the web: a whole host of internet goodies
- Mould Map's latest issue is brought to life as an exhibition
- Photographer Toru Akai uncovers the Invisible Machinery that defines modern life
- Kuti Kuti, the comic association looking to educate and inspire
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- London Design Festival: where to go and what to see
- Caitlyn Murphy's paintings elevate the charm of everyday life
- Sean Lotman’s serenely psychedelic photographs of Japan