It fills us with immense pleasure to announce that our third printed publication, Issue #3 is now available to pre-order. Full details are listed on our dedicated Issue #3 page.
We can reveal that we have interviews with the likes of Milton Glaser, Sir Paul Smith and Tom Dixon as well as features by Ken Garland and Keetra Dean Dixon among others. The work section is brimming with top work from the blog and with a special pre-order screenprint from one of the most collectable names in illustration to still be announced, now’s the time to get your order in.
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web
- Ben Hill and Daniel Oeffinger offer helping hand on Bucks' new animated spot for Cree
- Kristen Liu-Wong’s wild fluoro illustrations of empowered women
- Thoughtful composition and colour blocking in Martin Steiner’s sleek portfolio
- The Imperfection Booklets by O.OO explain the nuances of Risograph printing
- Artist Kirsty Harris revisits the CND protests from a personal perspective
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- Ten of our favourite collage artists on Instagram
- Creative industries make last attempts to sway EU referendum voters
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Monotype unveils its redesigned Transport for London typeface, Johnston100