It fills us with immense pleasure to announce that our third printed publication, Issue #3 is now available to pre-order. Full details are listed on our dedicated Issue #3 page.
We can reveal that we have interviews with the likes of Milton Glaser, Sir Paul Smith and Tom Dixon as well as features by Ken Garland and Keetra Dean Dixon among others. The work section is brimming with top work from the blog and with a special pre-order screenprint from one of the most collectable names in illustration to still be announced, now’s the time to get your order in.
- Bow down witches, it's a Best of the (cob)Web Halloween special!
- Photographer Philippe Chancel captures North Korea’s intensely choreographed ceremonies
- From a family-run "famzine" to a 30p grime mag, it's October's Things
- The Wellcome Collection publishes book of early infographics, charts and diagrams for organising nature
- Sophie Koko Gate, an animator with immense illustrative skill
- Artist and illustrator Jamie Johnson's gently surreal compositions
- Bompas & Parr explores the strange world of sploshing (NSFW)
- Working Not Working reveals the top 50 companies creatives would kill to work for
- Kodak returns to its 1970s symbol, joining the retrobrand bandwagon
- Kodak unveils the Ektra: its first ever smartphone
- Retracing and recreating historic reggae record sleeves with photographer Alex Bartsch
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design