It fills us with immense pleasure to announce that our third printed publication, Issue #3 is now available to pre-order. Full details are listed on our dedicated Issue #3 page.
We can reveal that we have interviews with the likes of Milton Glaser, Sir Paul Smith and Tom Dixon as well as features by Ken Garland and Keetra Dean Dixon among others. The work section is brimming with top work from the blog and with a special pre-order screenprint from one of the most collectable names in illustration to still be announced, now’s the time to get your order in.
- TFI the weekend! Here's the Best of the Web, as deemed by It's Nice That
- “Legs eleven, droopy drawers, dirty knees”: A clock that uses bingo calls instead of numbers
- Great new work for The New York Times and Bloomberg Businessweek from Oscar Bolton Green
- Dots, blocks and fades layered up in multifaceted exhibition identity for The Hague’s Royal Academy
- Patty Carroll’s bizarre photos hide women in chaotic, hand-built scenes
- Dougal Wilson’s Morris Dancing-heavy first music video in six years
- An insight into The Guardian’s newly released brand guidelines
- Art and architecture get exhibitions and galleries: graphic design should too
- Graphic identity lovers rejoice: “an unprecedented catalogue of modern trademarks” is here
- Russian photographer Erik Panov's latex and salmon themed fashion shoot
- Photographing the choreography and chaos of the England cheerleading team
- Japanese artist Tatsuro Kiuchi is back with more beautifully finished illustrations