Julien Vallée and Nicolas Burrows have got their If You Could Collaborate project up online. Danse Dance is an experiment about re-discovering our daily surroundings, each object is assigned to a letter on the keyboard and can be activated or deactivated at any time. Highly addictive, don’t be surprised if you’re still playing with this well into the day.
The book to accompany the project is available to buy from the shop, including process images, documentation and an interview with each of the collaborators.
- Get your pout on, it's Valentine's weekend, and it's the Best of the Web
- Moby Digg uses basic colours and shapes for photo exhibition identity
- From celebs to cleaners, Maxi Cohen photographs ladies’ rooms around the world
- Seoul-based illustrator Yeon Ji Kang's beautifully thick-limbed ballerinas
- Roses at the ready, our round-up of the best Valentine’s Day ideas from the creative world
- First Dates for those who create: two-thirds of Nous Vous on their special three-way relationship
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- When to wake up, what to drink and how to work: “how to live like a creative” unveiled
- DesignStudio rebrands the Premier League
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016