Julien Vallée and Nicolas Burrows have got their If You Could Collaborate project up online. Danse Dance is an experiment about re-discovering our daily surroundings, each object is assigned to a letter on the keyboard and can be activated or deactivated at any time. Highly addictive, don’t be surprised if you’re still playing with this well into the day.
The book to accompany the project is available to buy from the shop, including process images, documentation and an interview with each of the collaborators.
- Submit Saturdays: So you’ve built your website, what’s next?
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Best of the web: a whole host of internet goodies
- Mould Map's latest issue is brought to life as an exhibition
- Photographer Toru Akai uncovers the Invisible Machinery that defines modern life
- Kuti Kuti, the comic association looking to educate and inspire
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- London Design Festival: where to go and what to see
- Caitlyn Murphy's paintings elevate the charm of everyday life
- Sean Lotman’s serenely psychedelic photographs of Japan