Julien Vallée and Nicolas Burrows have got their If You Could Collaborate project up online. Danse Dance is an experiment about re-discovering our daily surroundings, each object is assigned to a letter on the keyboard and can be activated or deactivated at any time. Highly addictive, don’t be surprised if you’re still playing with this well into the day.
The book to accompany the project is available to buy from the shop, including process images, documentation and an interview with each of the collaborators.
- Art mag Kaleidoscope unveils Mirko Borsche-designed winter issue
- Behind the scenes of the lady who shoots chihuahuas in party hats, yoyoists and strippers
- Great poster designs for Adana Nights series by Vienna-based Lukas Haider
- Illustrator Jim Stoten works his magic for Marmite in a fun new ad campaign
- Design studio Praline reflects on a five year relationship with Peckham Platform
- Obscure and minimal fashion photography from New York-based Paul Jung
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic logos unveiled
- Embracing the uncanny with photographer Nadia Lee Cohen (NSFW)
- Hello and welcome to the new look It’s Nice That
- Street photographer Vincent Chapters captures London’s spirit
- Yolanda Dominguez asks kids to describe what they see in fashion campaigns