Julien Vallée and Nicolas Burrows have got their If You Could Collaborate project up online. Danse Dance is an experiment about re-discovering our daily surroundings, each object is assigned to a letter on the keyboard and can be activated or deactivated at any time. Highly addictive, don’t be surprised if you’re still playing with this well into the day.
The book to accompany the project is available to buy from the shop, including process images, documentation and an interview with each of the collaborators.
- Design's many, many layers, and the power of music, at Nicer Tuesdays July
- It’s just life: The democratic eye of William Eggleston
- Tim Lahan is the new Mystic Meg with horoscope illustrations for Elle Magazine
- Musical instruments with a modernist aesthetic by Hundo
- Former Buzzcocks drummer John Maher exhibits his photography work in Nobody's Home
- Monument Valley creator ustwo gives us a peek at its bookshelf
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Is it ever OK to work for free?
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Peter Saville and Tate Design Studio create beer can artwork for Switch House pale ale