Julien Vallée and Nicolas Burrows have got their If You Could Collaborate project up online. Danse Dance is an experiment about re-discovering our daily surroundings, each object is assigned to a letter on the keyboard and can be activated or deactivated at any time. Highly addictive, don’t be surprised if you’re still playing with this well into the day.
The book to accompany the project is available to buy from the shop, including process images, documentation and an interview with each of the collaborators.
- Submit Saturdays: photographer and filmmaker Harry Israelson's bright, smart portfolio
- May Diary: where to go and what to see this month
- Crisp and vibrant design work from ECAL graduate Clement Rouzaud
- Portuguese illustrator Tiago Galo’s plump little characters are oddly charming
- Matthew Butcher launches the Flood House that will travel around the Thames Estuary
- Haunting train-simulator-based animation by Jack Featherstone for Occult Orientated Crime
- Design Bridge creates new harp icon for Guinness
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- LA studio Laundry creates amazing warped Simpsons idents for American channel FX
- Winning design for Tokyo 2020 Olympics unveiled
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Milton Glaser creates new look for Brooklyn Brewery