We’re pleased to announce that all orders for our latest publication made before midnight on 31 March will come with an exclusive print by Amsterdam based illustrator Parra. The massive (980 × 550mm) pre-order print will be screen printed onto bible paper and come folded and slipped into the front of all orders due to be shipped at the end of the month.
To see the complete version of the image, sample spreads and full details of the third issue check out the publication page.
- Anatoly Grashchenko's randomly generated posters for a Moscow theatre
- Japanese illustrator Nimura Daisuke is back with his charmingly naughty gifs
- Bobby Doherty’s vivid and humorous still-life photography
- Dezeen founder and editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs talks us through his bookshelf
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- A magazine that tells stories of life, from everywhere and anywhere
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Why “cool” stunts creativity: one agency offers its opinion
- Fresh, vibrant poster work from South Korean designer Soojin Lee
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Introducing French design studio plus mûrs and its beautiful poster designs