We’re pleased to announce that all orders for our latest publication made before midnight on 31 March will come with an exclusive print by Amsterdam based illustrator Parra. The massive (980 × 550mm) pre-order print will be screen printed onto bible paper and come folded and slipped into the front of all orders due to be shipped at the end of the month.
To see the complete version of the image, sample spreads and full details of the third issue check out the publication page.
- Submit Saturdays: Take advantage of your website to show varied work as a creative collective
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity