We’re pleased to announce that all orders for our latest publication made before midnight on 31 March will come with an exclusive print by Amsterdam based illustrator Parra. The massive (980 × 550mm) pre-order print will be screen printed onto bible paper and come folded and slipped into the front of all orders due to be shipped at the end of the month.
To see the complete version of the image, sample spreads and full details of the third issue check out the publication page.
- The MIT Technology Review design team share their love of printed matter
- Gemma Mahoney, a graphic design student producing professional work
- By designers, for designers: Monotype’s new font subscription service
- Photographer Tommy Kha’s self-portraits explore his queer Asian identity
- "Sightseeing in an age of digital media and insta-jealousy," photographer Oleg Tolstoy's Tourist Trap
- Meet the speakers: Hollie Fernando, Andrew Rae, Raine Allen-Miller and Random International
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU