Originally guest posted by Bryony Quinn
A great how-did-i-live-without-you website consisting of an encyclopedic list of random pieces of pictorial matter collected by a Dr. Chris Mullen.
My favorites are found in ‘V is for Visual Codes’ where the records are all dedicated to the study of the Visual Narrative. In particular the ‘How To Remember Morsecode’ guide (pictured) and the Hobo Code. An ace resource via my school blog.
- Berlin-based Cristóbal Schmal’s naive illustrations are an intriguing mix
- Here we go again, it's the Best of the Web! And your finest social media musings
- Odd character designs and snogging: we’re still digging the work of Dale Crosby-Close
- Tom Johnson's stunning new shoot of 12-year-old kickboxing champ “Tigger”
- Dark Igloo's deliciously digital branding for Giphy will “melt your face”
- July Diary: Where to go and what to see
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Oliver Curtis photographs the world’s most famous monuments, the wrong way round
- The Imperfection Booklets by O.OO explain the nuances of Risograph printing
- Pop, subcultures and the future of graphic design: an interview with Experimental Jetset
- June Korea’s photographic fantasy: one man’s relationship with his sex doll
- Laurina Paperina's dark, weird but charming work